PDA

View Full Version : Rams in View

07-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Just think, here it is the day before the opening of Stones up north and I could not wish more to be there at this time. Eyeballing a group of Rams through the scope as to finalize tomorrows game plan .........
So if your on your Blackberry, mountain side, what say you about tomorrow morning??

Good luck to all you in those hills and good luck to those about to leave in their quest of these magnificent creatures.

Not my turn this year.
Sure wish it were again though.

CT

Rackmastr
07-31-2011, 08:44 PM
Yep pretty darn cool to think that guys are sitting on sheep in the hills tonight!!

I had a drink tonight with a new hunting partner and chatted hunting. Hopefully can watch him and a buddy knock over a couple Stone's this year!!

todbartell
07-31-2011, 09:15 PM
I've never been sheep hunting but I could only imagine the excitement of it. Good luck to all

Orangethunder
07-31-2011, 09:34 PM
Going out for a scouting adventure tomorrow and hopefully find some big horns. I will be on a mountain up north in a week looking for stones. I wish I was up there right now but I will have to grind through one more week of work. Good luck to all the opening day folks.

ydouask
08-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Yes Curly Top, I share your thoughts completely.... Today is the day,
" If wishes were fishes..." . I had my turn and made the most of it, but the dream never dies. Good luck out there to all you Sheep hunters.

islander7mm
08-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Good luck to all. I cant wait for the stories and pics to start to surface on HBC.

Gateholio
08-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I've got a fricken crater hole in my back and have 2 drain tubes installed under the big bandages.... Would have loved to have gone sheep hunting. Hell, I'd be happy to go for a road hunt or even a walk in the woods right now. :(

Good luck to the sheep hunters, hope to see some rams in the HBC contest soon!:)

Call of the Wild
08-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Oh ya my mind is with those hunters since I got up this morning.

Remember; A bad day of hunting is better than a good day at work.

Well I'm having a good day so far.:-D Best of luck to all and play safe.

doubled
08-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Good luck - looking forward to the pics and vids. Bring them home!!!!

srupp
08-01-2011, 11:19 AM
chances are rams are down..photos are done and caping is over for some....

looking forward to results and photos

jealous..lol

Steven

08-01-2011, 08:36 PM
So here we sit thinking of the S E Grins on so many today ........ MAN I WISH I WERE UP THERE !

Congrats to the guys that nailed theirs today and a big go get em for those with many days left in their hunts.

Something about opening day... wish I were sitting around some fire in the dimming light of the north Stone Country soaked to the skin from the Thunder and lighting storm with a F/C or ole Broomed off grand dad at my feet!

FTMOG! transport me to my wish ! Ribs over the FIRE !!

Good luck guys and be safe !

CT