PDA

View Full Version : neeed help guys... very important...PANIC

jessbennett
08-30-2006, 09:34 PM
hey guys, im suppost to leave on my elk trip here in a matter of hours. i went to pick up my tags and such before i go. i cant find my hunting liscence anywhere!!!!:mad: what can i do.... a friend told me i can go to a government agents office and get a new one.. is this true????? and does it have to be in my hometown????? i have to go through kamloops and salmon arm and such can i go there??????how much will it cost??? any info would be a great help and a relief........ thanks
Jess

Radar
08-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Follow this link it seems pretty simple as the process has changed, hope it helps. Says you can do it aznywhere. I would print thi page out and take i with you.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wild/resident/statement_of_loss.htm

Kirby
08-30-2006, 09:55 PM
its easy. I left a wallet which contained my license 10km in the bush last year. When I realised, I just went in, and picked up a new license, same cost as the original, and just as fast. If your coming through kamloops just go to the court house, thats where I had it done.

Good luck with the elk.

Kirby

Hank Hunter
08-30-2006, 10:06 PM
As long as you can prove who you are, just go into any BC government agent and you will be ok

jessbennett
08-30-2006, 10:08 PM
thanks for all the info guys, i can relax a little bit now..... was starting to shake like a dog crapping razor blades there for a while....:lol: :-(