PDA

View Full Version : paying it forward....finally pays off!!!!

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
07-26-2011, 07:26 PM
well after two years of helping bison hunters in pink mt, the leh gods came through for me this year:-D i got my first bison leh and cant be more excited to finally hunt the big bruins of the halfway valley for myself.

hope to meet some more hbc'ers out there cheers Jamie:-D

fearnodeer
07-26-2011, 08:05 PM
We are going up Oct 1 - 15 when did you get your draw ?

shallowH2O
07-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Congrats Jamie. We'll be back Nov 15 to go at it again. Just past the place a couple hours ago on the way to the tatshenshini!

reach
07-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Glad the good karma came around to you... I know you'll find a bruiser! Congrats.

The Dawg
07-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Im up there Jan 1-15. Would love to meet up!

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
07-26-2011, 09:09 PM
my draw is dec 16 -31 if anyone needs help let me know still going to push the karma so i can hunt the white monarchs of the tatshenshini good luck shallow h20!!!

shapaz
07-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I'll be after my First Bison Dec 1-15, so if we can remember I'd be happy to give you some tips for where i saw them

Belle
07-27-2011, 03:10 PM
My draw is also for Dec 16-31, the last time I got this draw was about 12 years ago and got a small bull. Planning on heading up Dec 14, anyone else heading up from the Fraser Valley?

doubled
07-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Good luck in your hunt, look forward to your story and pics.

girlhunter1
07-27-2011, 09:31 PM
My buddy got the draw from dec16-31st, however he is a quadrapalegic, we are thinking of putting tracks on his enclosed side by side, what are your thoughts on this. Do you think we will be able to get him around this way, do they get lots of snow up there, i know it gets cold. This guy is a quad, but he has the will, and we always find a way to get him out hunting.

reach
07-28-2011, 12:28 AM
My buddy got the draw from dec16-31st, however he is a quadrapalegic, we are thinking of putting tracks on his enclosed side by side, what are your thoughts on this. Do you think we will be able to get him around this way, do they get lots of snow up there, i know it gets cold. This guy is a quad, but he has the will, and we always find a way to get him out hunting.
I'm sure Jamie will keep you up to date on snow conditions but that sounds like a great plan to me. When we were up there last year, there was plenty to see without having to leave the trail.

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
07-28-2011, 06:18 AM

the snow levels are different every year, tracks on the side by side would be great but watch you weight, the limit is 500kg for the trail its not the best rule for this winter time hunt when everything is frozen.....

Chironomid_16
11-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Good luck Jamie, looking forward to pics and story, well deserved!

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
11-21-2011, 10:20 PM
holly shat it's getting close OMG getting FRICKING EXCITED

BCrams
11-21-2011, 11:41 PM

In law had the draw for that date and Dad went up with him and took their buffalo first full day of hunting. They went up on Boxing day and had the whole valley to themselves. Good luck and I look forward to the story of this hunt!

Snow will be variable but the main trail(s) should be packed and well frozen at that time.

hunter1947
11-22-2011, 03:01 AM
All the best on filling your LEH draw I hope you get your animal H-47.