leadpillproductions
07-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Nice lookin bear

yugo111
07-22-2011, 08:21 PM
thanks that was my first black bear

thetackdriver
07-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Love the coloring of that bear!!! any story?

hunter1947
07-23-2011, 02:43 AM
It looks great nice rug to put up on the wall or floor.

5 spike
07-23-2011, 07:06 AM
very nice lookin bear. going to look awesome on the wall.

Tikka270wsm
07-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Nice rug and super nice color on that bear. I rugged my first bear as well but he is jet black. If I ever get one the same color as the one you got, he will be rugged for sure.

Call of the Wild
07-23-2011, 08:27 AM
very nice bear, I like the various shade of colour.

yugo111
07-23-2011, 08:36 AM
k so here is the story, it was spring first couple off days off May my buddy calls me up to go hunting around noon so we head to an area where we go snowmobiling we drove around not seeing much as we approached some railroad tracks my buddy suggests we go for a walk down the tracks to see if there is any spilled grain on the tracks and to see if any bears are on them, we walked about 2k and seen 2 bears but one was a lil guy and the other was gone before we closed the distance so we went back to the truck and drove around again, as we were driving we noticed a bear on the edge off the field pretty far we thought it was a grizz because it was so light as my buddy had a LEH for one we went after it, we droped into a creek and came out the other side as we crested the hill we could see two bears the light one and a big black one so my buddy was going to go after the light one just in case it was a grizz and I went after the big black one I kept on getting in trouble cause i was making too much noise, no idea what he was hearing lol but he took off his shoes and started crawling so he could be sneaky he told me to do the same thing but I laughed as this was my first bear hunt and thought he as crazy, he keept on crawling as I walked behind him eventualy we split up one we got into place on the separet bears we were going to give each other the signal and on 3 we were going to shoot each a bear, I counted to 3 and nothing happened I wanted my buddy to shoot first I looked over at him and he was still on the bear but no shot from him then all off a sudden he shot as the bears ran I just got a glimps off my bears ass runing towards the bush and held off not shooting at it i looked over and seen the light bear runing at me I raised the rifle and he droped about 25yrds infront off me what a rush that was for me lol as we walked over to the bear my buddy started congradulating me on my first bear I was so pumped as we discussed what had happened he said that the bear was in a dip and he couldnt see it he shot but he missed it so thats my story off my first black bear I ever shot

yugo111
07-23-2011, 08:40 AM
thanks guys, now I need to get a big black next to this guy