PDA

View Full Version : Limbsaver DZ-32

Slugman
07-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Well just finished setting up my new hunting rig this week - 2011 Limbsaver DZ-32 and can say I have zero regrets about buying her. The straight riser design contributes to the rock solid shooting and the limb pocket design with its rolling fulcrum for weight adjustment is brilliant and drastically reduces felt vibe along with all the Limbsaver goodies! Best part with this design is no bow press is required! After breaking in the Worlds Best string I needed to let a couple twists out of the control cable - no need to make the trip to the shop to get that done! Very cool!! These bows are one of the best deals out there for the price and made me a newly converted Limbsaver fan in short order! To date Vantage Point is the only Limbsaver dealer on the Island if you want to get your hands on one!

Bow Walker
07-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Glad you like your new(est) toy Cam, although I"m not a fan of Limbsaver bows I do know what it's like getting all set up and "falling in love again".

I think - now that you've gone completely away from them - that it's time you changed your avatar pic, don't you?

Slugman
07-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Yup the thought had crossed my mind about a new avatar. Not a fan of the appearance of the bow perhaps? I know some who dont care for the looks but this bow is all function and the look has grown on me as a result. Alot of good things here - limb pocket design and straight riser create a similar effect to Bowtech's Center Pivot design reducing torque= one rock steady shooter! The rolling fulcrum of the limb pocket helps utilize more of the limbs energy. All techno talk, which you know I like but the shooting experiance doesn't lie! No shortage of great bows out there however, you got plans to spoil yourself with a new rig soon? Planing on any shoots soon? Hope to catch up with you one of these days, would be great to shoot with you!

Bow Walker
07-24-2011, 09:30 AM
Yeah, the looks don't especially do it for me although there are uglier bows out there. I found that the valley was short, steep, and a bit hard to hold.

But in archery, as with all things, it's "each to his/her own" and it doesn't matter to me what anyone shoots as long as they have fun and enjoy the sport.

A new addition to my stable? I'm hoping to get a nice recurve one day, and maybe trade off my target bow for a different one.

It would be good to shoot together and to catch up. Maybe later in the 3D season.......in the mean time, enjoy your new toy and think about a new pic ofr your avatar.