PDA

View Full Version : Where is my copy of Big Buck Summer issue?

buckshot
07-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Anybody else waiting for their Big Buck Summer issue? It has been on the news stand for about two weeks yet mine never showed-up in the mail. Ya ya ya, the mailman was on strike for a couple days, I know I know. My bills found their way into my mailbox. How about the magazine! The thing that pisses me off the most is that if you go on their website, there is not a spot to place an inquiry or complain. I think this used to be a good magazine but it too, got a little commertial. Too many guides, Tv cameras etc. Well it's been a good twenty years. Likely I won't renew when it runs out in January.

Ozone
07-18-2011, 08:45 PM
What do you think the mailman was reading while sitting on the line?

Lillypuff
07-18-2011, 08:50 PM
I still love the magazine but mine has not shown up yet as well. I should have bought one off the shelf

Call of the Wild
07-19-2011, 06:33 AM
You forget how many bucks are over scored and published in the last few years.

behemoth
07-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Love the magazine, but glad it only comes out 4 times a year.

Sometimes it gets boring when all the stories are about guys in Saskatchewan whose main skill is operating a trail cam, then setting up a treestand

markt308
07-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Ya im gettin pretty impatient. sure hope it's here before i go away this weekend

pg83
07-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Got mine today in the mail.

300H&H
07-24-2011, 01:20 AM
I know the guy from BC (Kelowna) featured in this issue of BigBuck.
I even know the general area he got that mulie.

Gateholio
07-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Big Buck Magazine+

" I seen a big buck trying to sneak out of the field at about 450 yards, so I unslung my trusty 30-06, leaned on a fence post and took some shots. he took off, but the third one hit it somewhere, then I reloaded and fired a few more and the buck was down! I called up my cousin and after a smoke, we loaded the buck into my cousins pick up and hung it up in the garage" :)

Darksith
07-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Big Buck Magazine+

" I seen a big buck trying to sneak out of the field at about 450 yards, so I unslung my trusty 30-06, leaned on a fence post and took some shots. he took off, but the third one hit it somewhere, then I reloaded and fired a few more and the buck was down! I called up my cousin and after a smoke, we loaded the buck into my cousins pick up and hung it up in the garage" :)
Is that a direct quote from the magazine? I really hope so

Gateholio
07-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Might as well be! :)

kennyj
07-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Haven't got mine yet.
kenny

Moose Guide
07-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Big Buck Magazine+

Your disen em for being honest? I'd rather have honesty than a 500 yd shot that left powder burns on the hide or the one shot kill that blew off 3 legs:D

markt308
07-24-2011, 11:14 PM
is anyone else who reads big buck gettin kinda sick of seeing that Jeff Schlachter guy like 5 times in every issue!? I get it, the guys a great hunter and has shot some amazing animals, i'm just getting sick of starring at his mug every 3 pages haha

todbartell
07-24-2011, 11:17 PM
former NHL'r Geoff Sanderson is in this edition with a WT, kinda cool

buckshot
07-25-2011, 05:53 AM
is anyone else who reads big buck gettin kinda sick of seeing that Jeff Schlachter guy like 5 times in every issue!? I get it, the guys a great hunter and has shot some amazing animals, i'm just getting sick of starring at his mug every 3 pages haha

I tought it was just me! Another anoying one is that Cody Robins.

Gateholio
07-25-2011, 07:42 AM
Your disen em for being honest? I'd rather have honesty than a 500 yd shot that left powder burns on the hide or the one shot kill that blew off 3 legs:D

Where did I say I was "disen" them for being honest?