PDA

View Full Version : OOOOPS need to change tactics..region 5 grizz moose

srupp
07-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks for all the enquiries and chats ..however due to the volume of requests..which I DO NOT MIND....I unfortunatley do have to make one change....:confused: I will need those whom I havnt contacted or have left call back messages to please contact me via telephone..

I have used my families entire minutes of long distance for the entire month in the past few days contacting LEH winners with specific questions..all have been great conversations with exceptional questions regarding access, rd washouts, game movements during the rut, presence of grizzlies, camping spots, water for drinking as well as first nation issues...

I hope I have been of some use...

AND ALTHOUGH NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT SPOT UNITS ON MY RECOMENDATION I DONT GET A DIME FOR THE SALES..I AM A REP..NOT DEALER..:mrgreen:

So there still are some grizzly LEHS and some moose guys that havnt been in touch...I STILL am willing to help anyway I can..but have run out of minutes on the phone plan so please contact me...it makes much more sense than my hunt and peck finger typing////

THANK YOU

cheers

Steven:mrgreen:

Gunner
07-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Many thanks for the trouble(and exspense!) that you have incurred through helping out your fellow hunters,Steven.You have a big heart!:mrgreen: Cheers,Gunner

sarg
07-17-2011, 07:38 PM
thanks for the call on friday, sorry i missed it, i was fishing with the family for the weekend,i will call u back this week if thats cool with u.
thanks again
sarg (dave)

Lillypuff
07-17-2011, 08:16 PM
wow you sure do alot for hunters here good on you srupp. Karma like that and I see a booner in your future. Your choice on the animal

srupp
07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
new minutes start August 1st so I can get the few remaining hunters info out ton them if you havnt provided me with a ph # I simply cant call....

should finish the calling this coming week..

cheers
Steven

NaStY
07-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Thats really great of you Steven. I havent had the need to ask for your help, but it sure is nice knowing your able to help anyone.

Sitkaspruce
08-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Steven

Use Gmail phone or see if you can hook up with Skype. Both are free and we have not had to pay for LD in a long time. I personally like Gmail as you only need a mic (most are built in) and you can talk to anybody LD in NA. Much easier than paying those phone companies money for stuff that does not cost them much.

Good on you to help out, hopefully this can help you out.

Cheers

SS

srupp
08-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks S/S I will look into it..sheeesh technology..lol..

Steven