PDA

View Full Version : Fuuniest outdoor hunting encounter in many decades..

srupp
07-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Someone asked me what the strangest funniest outdoor encounter..:mrgreen:

I had spent about a week in 5-01 hunting and had harvested my big game... and was bleary eyed and tired driving out of the back woods..

Well I came around the corner and couldnt believe my eyes... all accross the road were BEAUTIFUL BABES..all dressed the same..jogging shorts or sweats and T shirts that were well filled out...

Not a ugly , overweight or even a average girl all were BABES...

Well I slammed on the brakes as the girls came towards my truck motioning for me to roll down the window..:confused:

Honestly started doubting my sanity if not my vision...I stopped and eagerly rolled down the window to the 40 or so amazing dolls...:mrgreen:..

I stammered...YES.....???

when the first babe leans in the window...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY in the window and asks.." do you have a cigarette"..and they ALL burst into laughter...I guess I was red with embarrasment with all the lovely beauties.. and the unexpected encounter...

The one girl ..winked and said 'you wouldnt believe what we'd do for some ciggarettes...playing it up...I replied...I feel the same way..right now...everyone laughed..with a toss of their hair ..playing up the flirtatious nature of the unexpected encounter..for the obvious male "out in the woods without females hunter .."

I had encountered the BC LIONS cheerleader squad tryouts/training camp staying at a lodge..and were out for a jog...and now without the management leadership..the desire for a cigarette led to the encounter and their flagging me down...

Now even years later..I still get a silly grin recalling that chance meeting...

steven

CabinFever
07-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Lol, can't say I've ever encountered something like that while hunting. Definately would be a sight for sore eyes after a week in the bush.

Spy
07-04-2011, 10:23 PM
LOL I bet you wished you smoked!So where were you hunting again?

Spy
07-04-2011, 10:25 PM
LOL This thread would be way more believable with pictures!:-D:-D

pg83
07-04-2011, 10:36 PM
That's a good one Steven.

I was out for a drive with my dad a few years back when we came across two middle-aged women jogging down the road. We were very shocked to see this as we were out in the middle of nowhere. We stopped and asked them if all was well. They said they were camped a couple kilometers away with their husbands(who were out on the lake at the time). They seemed like very city type women and so we decided to have some fun. We told them about how many bears were in the forest around us and how they were attracted to moving objects and bright colours. The two looked kind of nervous, but seemed set on their jog. We bid them farewell and continued down the road, but got no more than 100m when a young black bear barreled across our path. Dad jammed on the brakes and we watched the bear disappear into the trees. We looked at eachother and started laughing. Turns out we weren't as full of shite as we thought.

srupp
07-04-2011, 10:59 PM
ya looking back thats the only thing I regrett..not getting them in a photo with me... but I was ABSOLUTLEY shocked..and a bit overcome with THAT situation..and OH HOW I WISHED FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE ..EVEN FOR ONE DAY THAT I smoked..lol

cheers

Steven

hunter1947
07-05-2011, 02:36 AM
LOL Give me the that location and I will make sure a have a pack of butts in my pocket when I get there LOL :mrgreen:.

srupp
07-05-2011, 03:32 AM
ha ha ..yes ..desperate situations demand desperate measures.....yups still lmao over that one..

drivin home from Sheridan lake ...being in that "neck of the woods " reminded me of that encounter..so thats why dragging it up now...

steven

Steven

kevan
07-05-2011, 06:23 AM
Good story Steven, Thanks for sharing.
I do think if those girls were at Sheridan Lake now, they would appreciate bug repellant more than a cigarette....

Badbrutus
07-05-2011, 07:04 AM
Well I don't smoke but effective immediately I will be putting a pack of smokes in with the other emergency supplies.

Gateholio
07-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Srupp, were either of these gals there? They were Felions at one point. :)

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1d924b3127ccefdde157d46b800000030O02AaNWrNu4Zsg e3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

srupp
07-05-2011, 08:57 AM
can't tell ya Gate...Im having a hard time looking at their faces..lol..

may I say SIR..you singularly have THE most incredible looking female friends...from MANY photos...

hmmm looking at your photo those indeed were the CLASS of ladies I encountered..

cheers
Steven

Phreddy
07-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Hey Gate! How did you get a picture of my sister? ;-)

Big Lew
07-05-2011, 12:38 PM
This story is a re-post, but re-telling it still brings a grin....Several years ago, I was early-season bow hunting at bit north of Oyama lake. It was a simply gorgeous morning, just as the sun was topping the trees. I had spotted a band of deer, including a decent buck, feeding along in a shallow draw ahead of me. As I was sneaking up toward them, every once and a while I would lose sight of them. I heard something walking back down the draw toward me, so I hid behind a tree and waited, bow at the ready. What's this I hear? Someone is singing "How much is that doggy in the window, the one with the big shiny nose" and into sight pops a young Forest Ranger, still singing his little ditty. When he was abreast of me, I said "good morning", and he jumped back with a shriek! Good thing he didn't have a weapon. When he came back to earth, we had a chat....he thought he was the only human on the mountain....I can still see his embarrassed red face.

srupp
07-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Big Lew..yes you are correct....

steven

antileno
07-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Srupp I too have had a run in with the felions! It was not during a hunt however but amazing none the less! We were playing a soccer game in Surrey near the lions training center when all of a sudden during the second half of the game 30 or so beautiful cheerleaders do a lap around the field, then they proceed to get yoga balls pressed up against the fence and start doing squats.... you have never seen 22 men's jaws drop so quick! The game came to a halt, someone called a timeout which was hilarious cause there are no time outs in soccer and everyone stopped and stared. Best game ever.

srupp
07-06-2011, 10:11 AM
lmao..I know EXACTLY the feelingS..lol..

cheers

Steven

walks with deer
07-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Hello

I am new to hunting B.C.

However I am disapointed in this content!

I would have ripped to town as fast as \I can drive even past the biggest muley I have seen to buy a carton os smokes and a bottle of gin.

lol.

Fishing the nicola river this saturday funny thing same time a some type of(mountain fest) HMMM

rides bike to work
07-06-2011, 11:00 PM
I had an experience like this in 5-01 before to we were camped at my friends lake front cabin it was day 6 and we had some serious cabin fever when a boat full of girls pulled up to our dock stocked with booze every thing turned out great till we woke up in the morning and realized what these girls realy looked like we couldnt chew our arms off fast enough.The girls told us they would go across the lake and bring back lunch I ve never packed camp so quick we're luckey they didnt burn the cabin down as we bolted in the pick up as they pulled up with the lunch.If your on here ladies nothing personal I have comitment isuess.

walks with deer
07-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Rides bike to work

Some times you have to be a meat hunter if you hold out all the time for a more trophy deer you will eat your tag.

Nice work on the escape route.

Call of the Wild
07-08-2011, 07:07 AM
That's great stories guys and Steven that is a very priceless moment for sure.

Here's my brother funny moment. We were hunting deer in mid November far and deep north of Lac La Biche Alberta few years ago for two weeks. In that area we were lucky to see 5-6 quads in two weeks of hunting, we were pretty much alone. Here the story he told me at camp that night.

He was walking a cutline one afternoon when he was hit with cramps and he had to go. So he went about 10 yards in the bush and did what he had to do, at that point he heard a quad getting close to his location. Eventually he saw the quad with two guys on it and out of the blue they stop right in front of him to look around and they started to talk without knowing he was right there taking a ... After a few minutes they went on with their quad ride. Like my brother said what are the odds of that happening in such a remote location and how would they have reacted if they would have started to walk toward him thinking they were alone. Probably they would have shit their pants!!!!

BearStump
07-08-2011, 08:21 AM
I've got one. and although it does sound a bit far fetched, I swear this happened.
about 15 years ago (I was about 21) I was camping at foley lake with some buddies that I worked with. we were camped in the middle of the week and there was very few people if any around the lake during the week. My buddies were a bit older, had kids, and slower to wake up after a night of campfires and beer (and tequilla,and whiskey) so anyway,I was up at around 8, saw that my buddies kids were up and offered to take them down to the lake. It was about 800 or 1000 m walk down the gravel road. So I wake up buddy and let him know that I'm taking his kids and his dog down to the lake and I'll see him in a while.
so I get down to the log bridge that crosses the inlet creek into the lake and sit on the big log on the side with my six pack and the dog. the 2 kids bugger off down the bank and under the bridge to play in the water. This is where it gets good! I look up and about 150,200 yds down the gravel creek bank I see what appears to be 2 women tanning nude in lounger chairs. I think to myself "nah! I must be seeing things. They must be wearing some light colored bikini's that are hard to see from this distance.) well I'm sitting there trying to figure it out (and in hindsight, I was probably GOCKING) when what do ya know, they get up and start to walk towards me. "Holy crap! they busted me staring and they are coming to tear a strip off of me." no, they walked right up the bank in their wonderfull nakedness, kids still unaware and more concerned about the water under the bridge, and ask if they can join me for a beer. as I had a six pac on ice. "Holy crap!! this just does'nt happen, does it?" Well of course I shared a few beers with them and the fact that they were naked was never mentioned in conversation.
about five minutes into our visit my buddy and his brother come around the bend in his truck to see me, his dog and 2 completly naked, very attractive women drinking beer on the bridge. their reaction was priceless, the girls left, and Ive now only got this wierd but cool story to tell.

srupp
07-08-2011, 09:01 AM
bearstump..gotta love it when that always happens//

Steven

budismyhorse
07-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Bearstump..... Thank god your bro showed up cause he'd never believe you otherwise! Hilarious story....

ianwuzhere
07-08-2011, 10:34 PM
well you got beaver fever and never pulled out the cam??? No candy or teddy bears in back seat?

LOL. reminds me of the end of the movie dumb and dumber when the bus full of hot chicks need to be oiled up and they told them the way to the nearest town to find a couple lucky guys,haha..

-all my stories suck compared to that one, definatly a gooder thatll make ya smile years and years later...

-Imagine the screen saver tho- especially if you got a group picture of them all holding animal u just harvested too-- hey?? Oh just even a half pack of smokes hehehe...

~ianwuzhere:-D

proguide66
07-09-2011, 08:05 AM
I think I already mentioned this one but wt heck.
Couple months back we landed in our remote brown bear camp on a frozen lake in Alaska. We had to dig the cabin door out wich was a small 'a-frame' and small deck. I was in the cabin and heard the other guys talking," is that one topless??"..being the only single guy there I poked my head out and here's two 'godess's' standing broadside at 20 yrds , buck naked giggling wearing nothing but backpacks and standing on cross country skis and asking " is it ok if we ski past here??"..my reply , " hell , you can ski back and forth all day long". Off they go as I am fumbling to get the cam out as this is more rare than a sasquatch sighting .
I 'thought' I had hit record and was zooming in with a dirty grin as my fellow HBC'rs were gonna love this one but later saw it was on 'pause'.
Then there was the REAL dum/dummer move.At my feet was 2-24 packs of ice cold beer , not a cloud in the sky , snow and warm....nope , guess I ( or we) didnt want two smokin hot naked chicks sitting on the deck with us for a beer so we didnt offer...:???:....this will never happen again...:cry:

luckynuts
07-09-2011, 08:45 AM
I think I already mentioned this one but wt heck.
Couple months back we landed in our remote brown bear camp on a frozen lake in Alaska. We had to dig the cabin door out wich was a small 'a-frame' and small deck. I was in the cabin and heard the other guys talking," is that one topless??"..being the only single guy there I poked my head out and here's two 'godess's' standing broadside at 20 yrds , buck naked giggling wearing nothing but backpacks and standing on cross country skis and asking " is it ok if we ski past here??"..my reply , " hell , you can ski back and forth all day long". Off they go as I am fumbling to get the cam out as this is more rare than a sasquatch sighting .
I 'thought' I had hit record and was zooming in with a dirty grin as my fellow HBC'rs were gonna love this one but later saw it was on 'pause'.
Then there was the REAL dum/dummer move.At my feet was 2-24 packs of ice cold beer , not a cloud in the sky , snow and warm....nope , guess I ( or we) didnt want two smokin hot naked chicks sitting on the deck with us for a beer so we didnt offer...:???:....this will never happen again...:cry:

You had jet lag right???? Man that is dumb. lol

w.