PDA

View Full Version : Sheep partner available!

mark
07-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Like the title says......if anyone here has a stone sheep hunt planned, and has partners jamming out, possibly foiling your hunt, and you need a guy to fill the spot, split expenses etc......

Ive tried to set up a hunt with several guys this year, but its just not working out, everyone has a reason they cant make it???

Im in for an august hunt...Ive missed out on a couple threads here recently where guys in such situations have posted threads looking for last minute stand ins, so Id like to be first inline for the next such situation! :-D
Im 38, in excellent physical condition, have all the gear, money, Ill make the time, Im dependable, and Ill be there if I say so!

Hunting experience is huge, mostly moose, elk, bison, bears, and deer......chased bighorns around the fraser a few times but otherwise a sheep rookie.

Im up for the boat, fly, horse or hike trip, keep me in mind if your buddy is sounding wishy washy about your upcoming trip! :-D

4 point
07-04-2011, 08:35 PM
IF I was going you sure sound like someone I would take with me. My limited sheep hunting days are long over and I sure miss my excursions into the high country of years ago.

waistdeep
07-04-2011, 08:37 PM
I hope you find your hunting partner = Great initiative !

doubled
07-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Good luck Mark, one day I will cross that hunt off my list too.

pg83
07-04-2011, 09:22 PM
You should mention all the muley advice you have to give while spending hours glassing for the sheep. I'm not in the market for a partner right now, but you seem like the kind of guy I'd love to share camp with while hunting. Just be sure to tell us the story when you're back!

jimzuk
07-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Unfortunatley I am on strike right now so this year is not going to happen. However if you would like to set something up for next year let me know.
Like you I have only chased Bighorns around once but have hunted deer and moose for many years.