PDA

View Full Version : Into the bush for 3 weeks with the family

Rock Doctor
06-29-2011, 05:59 PM
I was going to load it like this
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/RockDocPhoto/Overthetop.jpg

But then I decided to go this route
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/RockDocPhoto/Loaded.jpg

We have a rediculous amount of "stuff" that we just "need" to take with us, I will probably have to make at least 2 trips, probably 3 to actually get all the gear from the truck to the cabins (10 miles from the nearest road).
Wife doesn't like Argo's, so she insists that we bring her bike. Oldest daughter feels she is ready to take on the trail with her Argo (she's 8yrs old now, and knows EVERYTHING:-?). My brother is taking his 2up Quad, I think he's going to get stuck everywhere, but with any luck, my daughter can drag him through the bad spots. All in all, I think it's going to be a trip to remember, lol. Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it:)

RD

ianwuzhere
06-29-2011, 06:01 PM
haha rite on- dont forget the cam-we love pix!! looks like should be fun- dont forget the thermacells for the bugz..

akyne
06-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Time for a bigger deckover!!! Hopefully there's a few more vids following this trip.

BTW, I love the view from your driveway!

nature girl
06-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Have fun with the family. Hopefully you take videos I love watching them.
Hows the foreighn exchange student liking bc so far, or did he go home?

Rock Doctor
06-29-2011, 06:20 PM
BTW, I love the view from your driveway!

TKS, the view had alot to do with us purchasing this place.
LOL, That's BUM mountian there in the distance, I think the kids named it. Off to the right, just out of the pic is a Pass through the mountians, if you were to fly through it, you would be in at Tuchodi Lakes.

RD

Rock Doctor
06-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Have fun with the family. Hopefully you take videos I love watching them.
Hows the foreighn exchange student liking bc so far, or did he go home?

Glad you enjoy them, I have fun making them. I will try to get some good stuff on this trip.

He (Diego) likes it, but says there are lots of bugs, and it's cold here, lol. I think he goes home next month.

RD

ROEBUCK
06-29-2011, 06:42 PM
have a great trip sounds like loads of fun,cant wait for my young twin girls
(18months) to be old enough for a big trip.
enjoy and stay safe
cheers dan :)

Phil
06-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Have a great trip. Good decision on the loading, it looks much safer now.

kennyj
06-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Have fun and BE CAREFUL. I love your family videos.
kenny

M.Dean
06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
For quite a few of us, that would be the trip of a life time! And when we sank our Quads out of sight in those bottomless mud holes, having your Daughters turn around and tow us out would sure put even the toughest old hunters in there place!!! Take lots of video and have a great, safe holiday!!!

wildman 22
06-29-2011, 10:20 PM
rock doctor, do you want to adopt a young 44 year old son?

Gateholio
06-29-2011, 10:33 PM
I can't imagine a kid having more fun than your kids. :)

Johnnybear
06-29-2011, 10:47 PM
I can't imagine a kid having more fun than your kids. :)

No doubt!!!!

Rock Doctor
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM
See y'all in a few weeks, those of you with time off, have a good one, those with weekends off......Make the best of them, have fun.

RD