PDA

View Full Version : 4-32a goat info...

thepitchedlink
06-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Well, well, I got me a goat tag in the LEH!! 4-32a is the zone, so just looking for any info about access or ideas for areas to scout. I don't know the area that well so I'll be getting up there a few times this summer to check it out. It will be my first time chasing goats. I live in the Okanagan, so I might consider trying to get into the area from the west, instead of driving all the way around and coming in off of Hyw 23. Who knows, might help me run into some nice Mulie terrain as well. thanks
Pitched

thepitchedlink
07-07-2011, 12:22 PM
No body been in here? Had a bit of a look at it on the weekend, looks like the area north of Shelter Bay would be more goat terrain then the south end.

thepitchedlink
07-31-2011, 07:14 AM
No one???? i've been in for one scout, there was still snow in the passes for tough to get up top. i'm wondering if the south end of the region is worth the effort, or should I be looking farther north. Looks like it might be better goat terrain, but harder access. Not looking for honey holes for elk or anything, just access ideas to get close to the terrain. thanks
Pitched