PDA

View Full Version : GOS help

deezday
06-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Hey there i know this is a long shot but i am looking for some help regarding a area with the most GOS for hunting various animals. if anyone has any information that they would like to share that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, DEEZ

Mikey Rafiki
06-24-2011, 09:10 AM
I would look at the Regs and see what regions and MU's have the most open GOS seasons. I can say that here in Region 4 we have Elk, Mulies, Whiteys, Sheep and Baby Moose that are all open GOS and can be found within a kilometer of eachother depending on where you are.

CanuckShooter
06-24-2011, 09:42 AM
DEEZ...read the regs...you don't even bother letting people know which part of the world you live in and your want to know about gos?? I hear the moose in newfoundland are pretty easy to find???????????????????????????????????

deezday
06-24-2011, 11:15 AM
hey there, well i have read the regs and i live in bc and am willing to travel as far as nescesary. i should of asked for suggestions as to what regions would be best region 4, 6 or 7. we were thinking dease lake area but i heard there were some issues with the locals. thanks for the replies, canuck shooter its pretty obvious that i live in bc thats why i posted on the mainland british columbia forum.

thanks

CanuckShooter
06-24-2011, 11:24 AM
hey there, well i have read the regs and i live in bc and am willing to travel as far as nescesary. i should of asked for suggestions as to what regions would be best region 4, 6 or 7. we were thinking dease lake area but i heard there were some issues with the locals. thanks for the replies, canuck shooter its pretty obvious that i live in bc thats why i posted on the mainland british columbia forum.

thanks

Sorry it's not always obvious..some posters on here are not even in Canada....Ok then, distance isn't a problem....I'd suggest 7b...gos available on almost everything with very liberal antler restrictions. Go up in august and hunt ANY bull moose, then come sept 1st hunt 3pt or better bull elk and antler restricted moose [including 10pt or better] then toss in a cow elk opening come sept 15 and wt bucks and mulie bucks[bow] what more could you want??

bighorn
06-24-2011, 01:44 PM
7-19 sept 10,mule deer, whitetails, moose, elk, bighorn sheep.