PDA

View Full Version : Moose in 5-12A

mikeboehm
06-20-2011, 08:39 PM
i got moose in 5-12A this year. ive never hunted there before but ive heard theres lots of moose there. anyone else get drawn for that area. my buddy from the island put in there but he hasnt got his results yet. i may be going there alone. if anyone elso got a draw there and wants there trip to be alittle cheaper give me a pm. i have the main equiptment. i just bought a new canvas tent.

doubled
06-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Just wondering how you have a draw for that when the leh draw has not been run yet?

Thank you for your applications the deadline has now passed.
The 2011 draw has not yet been run. The LEH crew is working very hard to process the applications and complete the draw.

lip_ripper00
06-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Go back and check again they are online:mrgreen:

NaStY
06-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Just wondering how you have a draw for that when the leh draw has not been run yet?

Thank you for your applications the deadline has now passed.
The 2011 draw has not yet been run. The LEH crew is working very hard to process the applications and complete the draw.

People from yesterday just phoned in.....

Oh and Mike there are lots of moose up there. Just get up early and hunt till dark.......

saddlemaker
06-21-2011, 09:07 AM
5-12 b early season.

mikeboehm
06-21-2011, 09:24 AM
My draw is sept 10-30

Lil Bow Pete
06-21-2011, 10:56 AM
I got the same draw and I figured I would hunt alone. A moose is hard to handle by yourself. Might be a good idea to share a camp for help with the pack out. PM me.

mikeboehm
06-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Ya i thought the same thing its hard to handle a moose by yourself. I want to try to get amoose with my bow

mikeboehm
06-21-2011, 09:48 PM
my buddy got his moose draw with his 2nd choice so i guess im going alone unless someone whats to go with me and split the costs

mikeboehm
06-23-2011, 03:53 PM
I prefer someone from the lower mainland to go with me

mikeboehm
06-26-2011, 10:44 PM
who all has the 5-12a early draw

young hunter
06-25-2018, 08:18 AM
Hi, Mike
just saw your posting, I know is a little bit old, I have drawed a leh moose 0ct1-14 this year. Did you get your moose then? can you share some tips and advises? I never hunted 5-12 before. are you interest go again and split the cost? I am from lower mainland.
thank you very much, any advise is appriciated alex

i got moose in 5-12A this year. ive never hunted there before but ive heard theres lots of moose there. anyone else get drawn for that area. my buddy from the island put in there but he hasnt got his results yet. i may be going there alone. if anyone elso got a draw there and wants there trip to be alittle cheaper give me a pm. i have the main equiptment. i just bought a new canvas tent.

fuzzybiscuit
06-25-2018, 08:41 AM
Old thread and Mike has since been banned. Although rumour has it him and Sako79 are two in the same...so maybe he’ll give you an update.

gcreek
06-25-2018, 08:28 PM
Hi, Mike
just saw your posting, I know is a little bit old, I have drawed a leh moose 0ct1-14 this year. Did you get your moose then? can you share some tips and advises? I never hunted 5-12 before. are you interest go again and split the cost? I am from lower mainland.
thank you very much, any advise is appriciated alex

12 a has a few moose left in it. Get ready to hike off the road and think you may connect. Seems it is going to be a dry year here so far so you may want a google map of the potholes within hiking distance of the road. Panhead has been killing them here for 40 years when everyone else is driving by. He and the wolves haven’t quite killed them all off. Good luck!

Rayne
06-25-2018, 09:46 PM
I also have this draw for November 1-15 any info on the late hunt

bosch
06-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Hi Mike

My gal got a draw next door in 5-12B anahim lake. This is also our first venture there and we will be pretty much winging it. I'm going to go buy an atlas for the area and just get out and wander the area. We are pulling our RV up there and will be camping on the lake with all the amenities so won't be roughing it like I'm used to. Good luck on your draw, I hear it's pretty moosey in the areas.

panhead
06-27-2018, 08:05 AM
12 a has a few moose left in it. Get ready to hike off the road and think you may connect. Seems it is going to be a dry year here so far so you may want a google map of the potholes within hiking distance of the road. Panhead has been killing them here for 40 years when everyone else is driving by. He and the wolves haven’t quite killed them all off. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I was told by Girly's beau that I had shot the last moose in the Chilcotin. Good thing he was "stretching the truth."

People don’t care what anything costs, since it’ll surely be more valuable later. This is classic sentiment which precedes a reckoning.

young hunter
06-27-2018, 10:41 AM
thanks gcreek

bosch
06-27-2018, 10:53 AM
We're next door 5-12B early draw

gcreek
06-27-2018, 01:26 PM
We're next door 5-12B early draw

panhead might shoot me if I say anything about 12 b.

gcreek
06-27-2018, 01:27 PM
thanks gcreek

You're welcome. Out of your area but the coffee here is pretty good. Shoot some wolves if you get the chance. There is NBL here.

Squamch
06-28-2018, 06:57 AM
panhead might shoot me if I say anything about 12 b.

Well if you're feeling daring, I'd also appreciate any tips, even just a campsite recommendation. And we will definitely shoot any wolves we see!

young hunter
07-03-2018, 09:30 AM
we will, if we see some wolves
cheer

You're welcome. Out of your area but the coffee here is pretty good. Shoot some wolves if you get the chance. There is NBL here.