PDA

View Full Version : 2012 3-d scheduling in the ok valley

threedhunter
06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
As there has been some duplication of times in close proximity to each other, lets all have a discussion here as to when and where you are haveing a shoot in 2012.
This way, we might be able to get a schedule in place which can be easy to set up and attend.
A few years ago, we did this and everyone had a great year.
This past season there was some conflicting times and attendance was down.
Cooperation is a good thing, conflict not so good.

could this please be made a sticky?

Ruger4
06-15-2011, 12:47 PM
There is a schedule on here under target archery, works fantastic for me............
example: I look on schedule and I find myself going to Logan Lake this weekend
example: I look on schedule and go to Heartland in Kelowna , Trail , Keremeos, Grand Forks , Kamloops, Quesnel , Williams lake etc
lesson to be learned ? if your on the schedule people will come , it really is quite that elementry but go ahead and beat it up some more !!
See you in Logan Lake !

Bowzone_Mikey
06-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Wouldnt the BCAA be a better place to put schedules ... as much as Canuck 2 schedule is nice ... it is not the official schedule.... Ruger 4 ... PM comming your way

Mountain Man
06-15-2011, 02:40 PM
I dont mind the idea of being proactive and getting dayes up early. I have been to 14, 3d shoots and 1, 900 round since Feb 2011 so im always game to support other clubs it should be recipicated though. Put all egos aside and support each others shoots and show repsect for dates. Im down with that so in regards to this our shoot is tentativley moved one weekend after this years.

RINEHART, R-1OO TBA 2012
HARCORE 3D JUNE 2 / 3 2012

Bow Walker
06-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Good idea about getting together to set up a shoot schedule - but this is not the place to do it.

I don't think that all concerned are members here - or at least those that make the decisions are probably not.

Pick a day/evening and meet at a central location.

just my opinion, of course - take it for what it's worth.....

greybark
06-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Wouldnt the BCAA be a better place to put schedules ... as much as Canuck 2 schedule is nice ... it is not the official schedule.... Ruger 4 ... PM comming your way

Sorry Mikey , but having this 3-D schedule right were it is suites me fine as this is my go to SITE .BCAA very little and I suggest this applys to most bowhunters as most do not target shoot and are on here all the time .
UP WITH CANUCK2 !!!!!!!!!!

Ruger4
06-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Sorry Mikey , but having this 3-D schedule right were it is suites me fine as this is my go to SITE . UP WITH CANUCK2 !!!!!!!!!!

x2 and thanx for doing a great job Jack !!

Bowzone_Mikey
06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry Mikey , but having this 3-D schedule right were it is suites me fine as this is my go to SITE .BCAA very little and I suggest this applys to most bowhunters as most do not target shoot and are on here all the time .
UP WITH CANUCK2 !!!!!!!!!!

and that is fair enough ... a schedule here would be great ... dont get me wrong ... but why only reach out to this audiance when you can tap into a greater one as well .... Al wills site (linked from the BCAA) als archery calender is the official calender of the BCAA that has target and 3D ..... perhaps we could combine them here and there and be the best for everyone and would only grow the shoots involved ....whitch I think we can agree is what we all want