PDA

View Full Version : LEH are out!!

smoke-eater
06-13-2011, 04:04 PM
ban me i dont care! they are out!

Bucks&Ducks
06-13-2011, 04:05 PM
And the worst part is that im at work and dont have my # so i cant check it. Dammit

IBTL

jeff
06-13-2011, 04:08 PM
where u getting your info

Bucks&Ducks
06-13-2011, 04:11 PM
I havent seen it myself just going off what the original poster said.

pearljam
06-13-2011, 04:13 PM
He probably phoned the LEH office, oh and does this mean we all get banned like nasty said???

So the next "LEH is out" thread. Each and everyone that posts on it gets banned

As the title says......

smoke-eater
06-13-2011, 04:16 PM
And the worst part is that im at work and dont have my # so i cant check it. Dammit

IBTL

You guys me be tying up the phone lines cause its not online?

where u getting your info

I havent seen it myself just going off what the original poster said.

He probably phoned the LEH office, oh and does this mean we all get banned like nasty said???

So the next "LEH is out" thread. Each and everyone that posts on it gets banned

As the title says......

Guess were all getting banned guys....... sorry

M.Dean
06-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, it was nice knowing you guys, and don't try to change your names and get back on, it's a Federal Offense and you can go to jail for 7 years for fibbing by changing your names, the Micro Soft Police strictly enforce this kind of Crime!!! I'm sure now the Mod's will post your photo's on the front page and if any of us see you guys in the Gun Stores were not even allowed to look at you's or talk to you Offenders!!! Hang your heads in shame my friends, and don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!!!

pearljam
06-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Well, it was nice knowing you guys, and don't try to change your names and get back on, it's a Federal Offense and you can go to jail for 7 years for fibbing by changing your names, the Micro Soft Police strictly enforce this kind of Crime!!! I'm sure now the Mod's will post your photo's on the front page and if any of us see you guys in the Gun Stores were not even allowed to look at you's or talk to you Offenders!!! Hang your heads in shame my friends, and don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!!!

Oh no..... you posted on this thread as well! your coming down with us. were all hooped!

leadpillproductions
06-13-2011, 04:35 PM
All i get is the message, i guess i will keep tryin

KB90
06-13-2011, 04:38 PM
430pm, government job, canucks game, you have a better chance of winning the Kamloops lake sheep draw than having them pick up the phone!

smoke-eater
06-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I called at 345 and talked to the guy working there. Your prob. right KB90, early day because of the hockey game. I guess the online results won't be up until tomorrow.....