PDA

View Full Version : 'nother new guy

FirePower
06-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi there Ladies and Gents, stumbled across the site one sleepless night lurked for a week or so, it's great love the exchange of information and the bickering so I signed up. I understand a joke is in order so here goes and no I wont give up my day job (already did that time to play now)

A fisherman is brought up before the local magistrate for fishing with out a license. The CO offers his testimoney that the man was stopped in a road check and exhibits the 25lb Rainbow the man had in his possesion at the time. After the magistrate questioned the offender he deliberated for a very short period and handd down his verdict, it was as follows.

FINE for fishing without a license-$100
Additional penalty for refusing to disclose where the fish was caught-$500

newhunterette
06-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi there Ladies and Gents, stumbled across the site one sleepless night lurked for a week or so, it's great love the exchange of information and the bickering so I signed up. I understand a joke is in order so here goes and no I wont give up my day job (already did that time to play now)

A fisherman is brought up before the local magistrate for fishing with out a license. The CO offers his testimoney that the man was stopped in a road check and exhibits the 25lb Rainbow the man had in his possesion at the time. After the magistrate questioned the offender he deliberated for a very short period and handd down his verdict, it was as follows.

FINE for fishing without a license-$100
Additional penalty for refusing to disclose where the fish was caught-$500

welcome to the looney bin.......................great joke sad thing is I could almost see a judge doing that lol

Fishgutz
06-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Welcome! I hope enjoy this great resource.

Foxton Gundogs
06-09-2011, 12:23 PM
welcome aboard

Bow Walker
06-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome FirePower. Why not fill out your "profile" and really join the community?

nature girl
06-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome FirePower. Youll enjoy the site.

nano
06-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the site!

FirePower
06-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome FirePower. Why not fill out your "profile" and really join the community?

DONE, Thanks

bearhunter338-06
06-10-2011, 07:31 AM
That joke reminds me of this joke:

The CO was out on the Vedder checking people for licenses. When he came upon 2 blondes fishing. He asked them for there fishing licenses. They replied we don't have any licenses. So he asked to see there lures. When the 2 blondes reeled in there lines they each had a magnet tied to the end of there lines. The CO then shook his head and walked away. Then one blond turned and said to the other blond "It's a good thing he didn't know we're fishing for Steelheads".

greenhorn
06-13-2011, 10:07 AM
That joke reminds me of this joke:

The CO was out on the Vedder checking people for licenses. When he came upon 2 blondes fishing. He asked them for there fishing licenses. They replied we don't have any licenses. So he asked to see there lures. When the 2 blondes reeled in there lines they each had a magnet tied to the end of there lines. The CO then shook his head and walked away. Then one blond turned and said to the other blond "It's a good thing he didn't know we're fishing for Steelheads".

That's a good one!