PDA

View Full Version : fishing Roche Lake

Lillypuff
06-06-2011, 08:26 PM
I have lived in Kamloops for a year now and I have not been fishing to Roche yet just due to its size. I here it a beautiful lake and would like to head there this weekend. Any help on where to fish this lake would be a great help.
Thanks Lillypuff

Slee
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Roche is a really busy lake so it is pretty easy to see where the fishing hotspots are, Are you flyfishing or trolling?

frenchbar
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Just go where the other boats are ...there will be a s&&tpile of them .

Lillypuff
06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
nothing but flies. I don't keep fish either as I cant stand the taste. Is it really that busy? I can't stand a crowd. I have fished Pass the last couple of weekends and made out alright but I would like to explore a little.

SR80
06-06-2011, 08:53 PM
have you ever fished stake lake? really close to town and usually great fishing

Lillypuff
06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
I like catching big fish and rumour has it Roche has lots. I have fished Frisken and Pass, Pass being enjoyable but I got my ass kicked there this weekend and I love being able to see the fish. If Roche is that busy I will head to Pass again or maybe Black as I here you can see the fish there as well

mjmbc
06-07-2011, 07:34 AM
theres a whole wack of lakes around roche that are good fishing and not anywheres near as busy get a book fishing book and it will show you all of em