PDA

View Full Version : Pal/CORE courses?

hoochie
08-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey guys,
I have encouraged a few guys to take their courses so they can hunt etc.. but they are having a heck of a time finding someone near Abbotsford to teach the classes.
I am a member at Ridgedale, and have been trying to contact the guys there.. no reall success. The only other option was to look at the yellow pages and call a few places. Well, they charge to much. Is there anyone in the Abbotsford area that can teach 5-6 guys? ASAP?

endtimerwithabow
08-16-2006, 07:31 AM
phone freds dart n tackle in the wack (chilli that is)he should have a few numbers for you to call

Blacktail
08-16-2006, 09:05 AM
I have heard that most CORE examiners over there are not willing to do a course but will only do challenges.
I have had a few students come over here for a course from the mainland

kishman
08-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Hoochie, Hart Penner teaches both courses here in Abby. I don't have Harts' number with me but if you phone Hub Sports and ask for info on P.A.L and CORE they'll give it to you. As far as I know he's the only guy they reccomend, I went through him and found it to be excellent. I took the courses in a confrence room at the Best Western on Clearbrook Rd. But if you can get a few guys together he may even teach it at your home, Good Luck.

kishman

Radar
08-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey Hoochie, if you get Hart's number PM me my wife and daughter want to take CORE & CFSC and I've been having th same problem as you. We live in Mission.

Postal
08-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I think the langley rod and gun clubs runs those courses...

reach
08-16-2006, 10:57 PM
phone freds dart n tackle in the wack (chilli that is)he should have a few numbers for you to call
You mean Chilliwack Dart & Tackle? I think Fred's is strictly fishing.