PDA

View Full Version : Dog Training.....

bopper
05-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Two people have had to withdraw from the seminar on May 28 & 29, so there are two openings available.....if you would like to attend and work with your dog on some training methods, please contact me at decoydrums@hotmail.com or call me at 250-838-2196.
This seminar will cover all aspects of interest to gun dog owners, from basic obedience to advanced training techniques and problem solving. . Lots of opportunity to work with your dog on birds on some great training grounds. Cost of the seminar includes free camping for those who wish; 40-page training manual and a barbecue on Saturday night. Let me know if you have any questions; hope to see you there.

hlram
05-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I would have like to come but picking up my pup from obediance training that weekend.
Hopefully you'll have another one this year.

nolimits
05-24-2011, 06:45 PM
What's the location of this seminar? Same as the one in the beginning of June? Thanks for info.

bopper
05-24-2011, 09:18 PM
What's the location of this seminar? Same as the one in the beginning of June? Thanks for info.
Hi: Seminar is at my training grounds at Grindrod, B.C. (North of Vernon, South of Salmon Arm). Dates are Sat. & Sun., May 28 & 29....Have space for another participant; if you are interested contact me for more details...thanks,.
Doug Grant
decoydrums@hotmail.com
250-838-2196