PDA

View Full Version : duck hunting trip sask or man

flying duck
05-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Planing duck hunting trip this fall sask or man somebody got some ideas in what area to begin with that would be great somebody recommend east of saskatoon ducks unlimited property any help would appreciated thanks

Angus
05-21-2011, 09:59 PM
PM Longshotz. He goes snow goose hunting in Sask each fall.

MB_Boy
05-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Lots of areas in MB to try. There is great hunting up in the interlake area....the west side of the province also holds some great areas.

If you want to....send me a PM and I can give you contact information for my Dad who works for Dept. Natural Resources in Manitoba; he'll have plenty of areas to tell you.

The snow goose hunting in recent years has been ridiculous; in a good way.

knighthunter
05-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Isn't Wadena Sk kinda the duck hunting capital of Canada. I'm sure it's on a major flyway. I've driven thru there lots and have seen litterly millions of ducks & geese there in the fall.

Peace Country
06-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Try the Peace River AB country world class waterfowl hunting in if are over here send me a pm.

lorneparker1
09-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Try the Peace River AB country world class waterfowl hunting in if are over here send me a pm.

agreed. alberta is an annual thing and is cheaper and closer with just as many birds.

Chessieguy
09-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Heading to Spirit River, Alberta in a couple of weeks, will let you know how we make out there!!!

Looking forward to it.