PDA

View Full Version : Making a trip to the coast!

Crys Shorty
05-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Alright so I'll be coming down to Chilliwack on the 17th and leaving on the 22nd. We'll also be making a trip to vancouver in there somewhere, so if anyone in that area has any roadkill in good condition sitting in their freezer, or if someone could nail a racoon in the next couple days (I really want a racoon! we dont have them) please let me know and maybe we could work out a time to get together. I'll pay for the racoon. They're cute little critters! Thanks
Crystal
P.S - even a crow would be cool.

mark
05-13-2011, 08:43 AM
W.T.F.???????????
What no road kill in PG??? :confused:
Or does it scooped up and put in the freezer real quick by folks up there?????

Down here in the deep south most folks like to eat our "coon and crow" fresh so ya wont find many in the freezer! ;)

Mr. Dean
05-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Idea:

I know we got some trappers that hang on HBC. Perhaps start a thread "Looking For Raccoon Hide In LML"

I agree, they're kinda neat.
I got one last year and he's on its way home from the tannery as it type this.

Wild Images
05-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Coon hides suck this time of the year, better to wait till late in the year and get a nice winter coat

Foxton Gundogs
05-13-2011, 09:44 AM
W.T.F.???????????
What no road kill in PG??? :confused:
Or does it scooped up and put in the freezer real quick by folks up there?????

Down here in the deep south most folks like to eat our "coon and crow" fresh so ya wont find many in the freezer! ;)

Hard to beat the "Hart Wheel Inn" to it.

yukon john
05-13-2011, 04:13 PM

LOL I've eaten there a time or two and I wondered what kind of meat that was :-D:-D:-D

moosinaround
05-13-2011, 04:32 PM
That there is some funny $hit!!!!!

Brett
05-13-2011, 04:43 PM
GROSS! never been there, now that I've read this post I won't ever go either! :)

SHAKER
05-13-2011, 04:45 PM
I got a monster coon in my freezer... not quite in your route though.

Crys Shorty
05-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Shaker,.. actually I do have someone coming through from the kootneys I believe the Osoyoos Princeton way headed to Van on sunday. If you're interested in a lil drive on sunday to meet them in Princeton that would be awesome. Pm me and if you're serious gimme your number ;) We'll work something out.