PDA

View Full Version : William Lake (Cariboo Archers) Shoot

ALC
05-11-2011, 10:49 PM
We hope many will attend this weekend's 3D shoot (May 14/15). Last year's was tremendous. As most probably know, the BC Archery Association has decreed that membership in the BCAA is NOT A REQUIREMENT this year. The lads have been working overtime to make both shoots worth the travel. We hope to see you all there. The weather looks promising.

Ike
05-11-2011, 10:59 PM
I am there and looking forward to it!

My last 3D shoot was 1999 and coincidentally in WL as well. (Unfortunately my shooting this season stinks so far, kinda like I haven't shot since 1999 as well) :cry:

BTW: What time is registration starting?

Cheers

BowSitter
05-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I went to this shoot last year and it was awesome!! Great course and better people!
Can't make the May shoot this year but will be there for the Provincials in July.

Mountain Man
05-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Griz hunting or I would be there.

I will be there for Provincials 100%, I have never done WL but have always heard good things. I know that 20 of us from Kelowna will be there for Provincials.

Bowzone_Mikey
05-14-2011, 09:47 AM
i'll be there for provincials ...

Ike
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks to the Williams Lake crew for a great match this weekend!

I had forgotten how much fun they are and how friendly everyone is.

Of course I don't have a lot to compare to but I liked the course, there were some tricky shots and quite a few longer shots with lots of 'stuff' in the way, making it tricky to judge distance. I managed to escape only one arrow down (damn extreme beaver target), survived Sponge Bob both days and actually scored fairly well all things considered :)

Looking forward to Provincials and whatever else I can get to before then

Cheers