PDA

View Full Version : LEH Deadline Reminder!

Gunner
05-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Please remember boys and girls,the LEH deadline is 4:30PM May 20th.If yours haven't been sent in get them gone Pronto! Good luck to all...Gunner

BiG Boar
05-11-2011, 04:43 PM
or dont put in. Putting my odds up higher. I love LEH time of year!

finngun
05-11-2011, 07:29 PM
if i dont use all i have .... can those be save for next year?

Stresd
05-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Have always seemed to have had better success if we couriered them over at the last minute. :-)

todbartell
05-11-2011, 07:34 PM
if i dont use all i have .... can those be save for next year?

Yes but it looks like the Gvt will be switching to online LEH in 2012, according to the LEH synopsis this year. The cards will no longer be accepted in 2013 and on

Marlin375
05-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Interesting thing happened to me. Picked up the mail yesterday and one of my cards was in the box????????
I mailed 4 cards on the 4th of May, with a stamp on each one, right at the post office.

So today I take the card to the post office to find out how it ended up getting sent back to me. Nothing wrong with the address, looks like all the rest of them. My other 3 must have made it.

Turns out it did not get sent back to me......it got sent directly to me, well it made it to Vancouver on its way to Victoria but the sorting machine read the backside of the card instead of the front, or read the front upside down........go figure. I told the clerk I sure hope this is not that common, there is a crapload of these little postcards headed for Victoria this week. Lucky enough it has time to get there still, I would have been choked if it was in my mail box on the 20th.

holmes76
05-12-2011, 08:09 AM
That happened to me last year. Mailed out my cards and a week later i got one back. Brought it back to the post office and resent it.

4 point
05-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Last one (moose shared) went in the mail this morning. Now if Canada Post doesn't go on strike before the 20th we should be ok.

lovemywinchester
05-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Just a quick question and probably a stupid one but better make sure. Is it ok to bundle all my cards in one envelope or should I send them separately? Is there a regulation I didn`t see that says they need to go one by one? Goats, elk and sheep for me! Thanks

Bowzone_Mikey
05-12-2011, 09:01 AM
I always send in one express post envelope

VicP
05-12-2011, 09:06 AM
After talking with some of the guys at work last week that I had picked up my entry at Army & Navy, filled it out and walked over to the post office and posted it. One of the guys then mentioned that there has been some issues with nature lovers working for Canada Post that have made those entries disappear. Don't really know if there is any fact to this but next year they are going to go in a plain white envelope.