PDA

View Full Version : Bear rug at cost of materials...

Crys Shorty
05-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Alright, so I'm willing to do a bear rug for someone at the cost of the materials, no labour. Conditions are that I would like to try a new jawset and therefore, only an open mouth mount will do. My business is in Prince George, but if you live elsewhere I can supply all the info to send the bear to a tannery, and when they're done I'll have them ship it back to me. If I get a lot of offers I'm only taking the first bear for this deal. I've stupidly never taken pictures of my best work so I need pictures, that's what's in it for me. Anyways, any questions just pm me, I can work out an approximate materials quote beforehand if given specific measurments.
Also I'll clean and whiten the skull no charge.
Thanks - Crystal

KB90
05-03-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm in quesnel, and I would be interested. I'm still a student and on a limited budget.

Are you a new taxidermist? Or just new to town?

Either way sounds good to me. Should have a bear by next weekend.

x-hare
05-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey I'm in 2 but it going too be a nice one and they've been getting harder to find.
I twiddled in Taxidermy for a number of year's mostly Bird's and it's good to see your enthusiasm and can appreciate your offer.
Stay in touch.X-Hare

swampthing
05-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I have last years grizz hide all tanned up Crystal?

Crys Shorty
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Alright I got my hands on a bear, thanks everyone, and to kb90, x-hare, and swamp thing, check the website for my number and give me a call,... I'll do your bears as well same deal.
Crystal

Steeleco
05-03-2011, 05:41 PM
This is very close to "advertising" Closed.