PDA

View Full Version : Grand Forks 3D coming up

Canuck2
05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
This year's first 3D event for Grand Forks happens this Saturday May 7. Excellent targets, 2 courses, only 3 km from the highway on North Fork Road. Coming from the west, turn left (north) at the car wash just before OK Tire. Coming from the east, pass right through town and turn right just after the car wash. Location is at the rodeo grounds territory. Looking forward to seeing lots of you there.

satalite bull
05-02-2011, 08:57 PM
thanks for the directions i will be there for sure

Canuck2
05-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Just managing to do a post-shoot remark on here now, as I've been away since the event.

We had a terrific time Saturday and a great group of volunteers worked their cans off to bring it all together. We had many remarks about how good the courses were and there was some excellent shooting demonstrated. Unfortunately there was widespread rain the night before and I think that discouraged a lot of people from showing up - the turnout was lower than expected. But the day ended up being very pleasant, with sun, warm temperatures, and one minor sprinkle of rain in the afternoon. Those who didn't come missed a really good event.

But no fear! We're having another one on Sunday June 26. Mark that in your calendars and plan to end up in Grand Forks for the day; you won't be disappointed.

Vader
05-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Made the last one and if all goes well.. See you at the next one.. Don't be afraid people.. even the upstart events need support.. The GF crew did a very good job for a first event.