PDA

View Full Version : lower mainland deer

NoLimit99
04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
So my wife and I and our baby boy ayden who's now 8 months old decided to take advantage of the little bit of sun we had today. We went out to sight in our rifles, as well to do a once over on our guns and to dust off all the cob webs from not shooting over the off season.

All went well and on our way back home to our surprise we saw two young bucks just starting to get bone on their heads in velvet of course and two does. Nice to see how healthy they are already.

I must say I really enjoy this time of the season when animals are out, the sun is out, and it's very nice to be outdoors with loved ones.

Happy bear hunting guys/gals. & good luck on your limited entry's

limit time
04-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks and to you as well. Going for my bear next weekend! ( cross fingers)

aliagha
04-24-2011, 07:16 PM
similarly, we went out to chilliwack to sight in the rifle and shoot some clay pigeon. on the way back saw 3 black tail doe with 2 fawns resting under the shade near the chilliwack river rd. before the first bridge.

sarg
04-24-2011, 09:43 PM
we were out last tue to sight in my rifles and on our way out we seen 4 deer/1grouse and a bobcat up by davis lake. we had to leave early becouse the snow came in so fast, ya snow go figure

bruin
04-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Same deal. Skagit on Friday. Guns are sighted, no bears, two nubbin bucks.