PDA

View Full Version : Giving back to waterfowl?

CSG
04-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I am looking to do some volunteering to help out the local Vancouver waterfowl environment. Anybody know of any events coming up in the near future?

Marc
04-23-2011, 08:15 PM
I am looking to do some volunteering to help out the local Vancouver waterfowl environment. Anybody know of any events coming up in the near future?

There is a delta waterfowl chapter over there you can join and help out. I think the Ladner marsh clean up is around the corner as well. I'm sure someone else from over there will pipe in.

Marc.

fowl language
04-24-2011, 07:36 AM
the delta ladner rod and gun club in conjunction with hunt bc and bcwf are having another clean up of the marsh and for shore this year..it,s being held on may 14/ 11 at wellington park in ladner at 9 am. any one needing instruction on how to get there ,just ask...if we get enough volunteered ,chili could be an option....fowl

2ducks
04-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Delta Ladner Rod and Gun Club will be having its annual clean-up on May 14 at Wellington point park boat launch, if you can help out great but please reply so that we have some numbers for refreshments and the amount of chili that fowl will be making. Last year we had several members of HBC and it was greatly appreciated this year we will be having BCWF wetlands committee there also Thanks 2ducks

fowl language
04-26-2011, 09:35 PM
back the bus up a bit.if we don,t have enough volunteers for the clean up i,m not makin chilli..memory serves that number is 20 confirmed before the snow goose and elk are thawed out..buck up boys.. or no chilli for you...fowl