PDA

View Full Version : Integral Designs Gear

bigwhiteys
04-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know who may be interested that Integral Designs (Equip UK / RAB) will no longer be producing their line of Sleeping Bags, nor any of their eVent rain gear :(.

What you can find on store shelves or through online retailers is all that is left.

They will continue making tents, bivys and tarps with a new line apparently coming out next spring.

Carl

Devilbear
04-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Yes, I found this out a week or two ago and, I have expected it since I heard that Evan had sold. I am REALLY saddened to see this as ID bags were the best and only the top Valandre bags were equal in construction and materials with some superior design features. I have had and used about every "name" bag from Yurp, the Antipodes and North America and ID outranks them all, IME.

Well, that's the way it goes and I just hope that someone will begin to produce top quality Primaloft bags again and I have an idea concerning whom I would like to see do this.

Duk Dog
04-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Shame. ID does make some real nice gear.

Kody94
04-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I've been planning on getting the Thru Hiker jacket for sometime...no wonder no-one has had Large in stock for a while.

lnelson
04-20-2011, 08:07 AM
I was down at Mountain Magic in Surrey the other day and the owner said ID is going to be doing work for the military exclusively now. Better get what you want soon out of the stock that is left.

Maxx
05-14-2011, 05:57 PM
FYI for those still looking for ID eVent jackets, I was at Mountain Magic today and they had a large selection of jackets and pants still in stock. I was able to get a large, green Thru Hiker jacket which I could not find anywhere else,

Duk Dog
05-14-2011, 10:01 PM
http://integraltactical.com/

I've heard Barneys in AK is a good source for their gear.

Kody94
05-15-2011, 11:54 AM
FYI for those still looking for ID eVent jackets, I was at Mountain Magic today and they had a large selection of jackets and pants still in stock. I was able to get a large, green Thru Hiker jacket which I could not find anywhere else,

Fortunately you did not get the last large green. :) Thanks for the tip.

Maxx
05-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Fortunately you did not get the last large green. :) Thanks for the tip.

You are welcome! They had some yellow ones too if you were really desperate.....

Kody94
05-15-2011, 06:16 PM
You are welcome! They had some yellow ones too if you were really desperate.....

I wasn't that desperate... ;) :D