PDA

View Full Version : Trail 3D this weekend - who's going

Ruger4
04-19-2011, 06:23 AM
The RV convoy is leaving friday morning !!!

I know theres a pile of rv's gathering and pulling out of Kelowna friday morning, who else is going to Trail to support this great shoot !!

See ya there :mrgreen:

bcbrez
04-19-2011, 06:41 AM
I'll be there. I have to help set up the course. Sounds like we should get a good turn out. Looking forward to it.

Nick

Mountain Man
04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
I did a quick head count and Kelowna has 30 shooters leaving on Friday !

Make some room !

bowhunterbruce
04-19-2011, 05:41 PM
looks like im in
now if i can find me a hottie to tag along i will be in heaven lol.
bhb

Mountain Man
04-19-2011, 05:47 PM
plenty of fish baby ! hahahah

looks like im in
now if i can find me a hottie to tag along i will be in heaven lol.
bhb

bowhunterbruce
04-19-2011, 05:58 PM
plenty of fish baby ! hahahah
does it really work. *****

Ruger4
04-19-2011, 08:23 PM
I'll be there. I have to help set up the course. Sounds like we should get a good turn out. Looking forward to it.

Nick

Brez can you post some directions coming from Kelowna

Ruger4
04-25-2011, 06:36 AM
First class shoot guys all the way !!!!
The area reserved for the group of 40 shooters from Kelowna,Kamloops and Joe Rich was greatly appreciated !!!
we will be back for sure !!!
Great to put some more faces to HBC name's. The surrounding area was a fantastic spot for family camping , kids , bikes , bonn fires , easter egg hunts , glassing for goats , and of course (3) well layed out challenging 3D courses !!
just a super weekend all around , 2 thumbs up !!!

bcbrez
04-25-2011, 08:24 AM
First class shoot guys all the way !!!!
The area reserved for the group of 40 shooters from Kelowna,Kamloops and Joe Rich was greatly appreciated !!!
we will be back for sure !!!
Great to put some more faces to HBC name's. The surrounding area was a fantastic spot for family camping , kids , bikes , bonn fires , easter egg hunts , glassing for goats , and of course (3) well layed out challenging 3D courses !!
just a super weekend all around , 2 thumbs up !!!

Thanks for the support guys. Happy to hear you had a good time. Sorry I didn't get around to meet many of you though. Maybe next time or hopefully I can get down to the Kelowna shoot next month.

Slee
04-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Whas this the shoot at the Trail gun range or was this the mad trapper shoot?

bcbrez
04-25-2011, 10:25 AM
Whas this the shoot at the Trail gun range or was this the mad trapper shoot?

Trail gun range.

Mountain Man
04-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Just got home, great shoot as always, that was my 4th year in a row and I love how the 3 courses are always a little different.

We had a great time and i'm sure the large group from Kelowna will be back. I know all the families had a really good time. The weather was a huge bonus !

The extreme pegs where a sweet touch, I really like how you set that up.

My two favorite targets where the beded whiteail across the gully on course b, the mule deer along the fence on course c, and you gotta love the dall sheep on the rock !

Looking forward to seeing you guys in May at the Heartland shoot.