PDA

View Full Version : Spring Bear Hunting Lowermainland?

Bgwas
04-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Anyone going out for a spring bear and willing to let a new hunter tag along? I'm in the Langley area. I'm gonna be avail Sun - Tues this week. Looking for someone to pass on their knowledge & Experience.
Thanks
Travis

danielk
04-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Goto game farm herd there's bears there

Mr. Dean
04-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Goto game farm herd there's bears there

Thanks for your thoughtful insights. :smile:
If you have more like this, please post them on www.getmealife.net (http://www.getmealife.net), as we don't have much use for 'em here.

winchester284
04-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Anyone going out for a spring bear and willing to let a new hunter tag along? I'm in the Langley area. I'm gonna be avail Sun - Tues this week. Looking for someone to pass on their knowledge & Experience.
Thanks
Travis

You're probably a little early for bears this year. The upper levels are buried under snow. There isn't much green stuff out yet.

You may find a few bears in the lower elevations. Get in your truck and drive some of the back roads/logging roads around the Fraser and Harrison Lake. If you see some bear crap on the road, start hunting.

I'm waiting till at least mid May.

bandit
04-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Even if you are lucky enough to find a bear, it probably wont be in the best condition having just woke up. They make much better eaters after they have had a chance to fatten up for a couple of weeks.

mjmbc
04-22-2011, 04:43 PM
theres lots of bears here but probably 3 weeks till there good if ya want to come with me more than welcome

srupp
04-22-2011, 04:47 PM
hmmm starting my scouting on tuesday for bears..they are indeed out...

cheers
Steven