PDA

View Full Version : Excalibur Bolts?

cooterdog
04-12-2011, 03:38 PM
So I have settled on the Excalibur Equinox xbow. Now to find a good supplier for more than 6 at a time deal as I want some el cheapo for grouse/target when I am out and about. Anybody got any suppliers in mind? I'll still get the xbow sighted in for the best just want some others to plink.

Bow Walker
04-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Would help a lot if you were to let us know where you are. For instance I can recommend a place in Victoria but what good would that do if you live in Arm Pit, Nova Scotia?!?

cooterdog
04-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Sorry Bow Walker I'm in W.L. B.C. if that helps? Once I say more that a doz then they want the same price as if I buy 2 six pack deals lol

Bow Walker
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Well these things come in either Six packs or by the Dozens. Usually dealers don't offer deals unless you get up above the 4 or 5 dozen per order range.

I don't know (off hand) of any places in the Puddle to get archery supplys so I guess we'll have to wait for someone else to enlighten us....

cooterdog
04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Victoria works when me or the wife are on the Island. Google has some stores!

Bow Walker
04-12-2011, 03:56 PM
You may want to give these guys a try. They are sponsors here, and you never know...

http://hardcorearchery.ca/proshop/Home.html

satalite bull
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
ya hardcore archery in kelowna sells x bow bolts just call and ask for kory or ken

cooterdog
04-12-2011, 05:18 PM
The key will be if they have them in doz lots! tired of the 6 pack thingy. I can always get them here in puddle in 6 packs and online I guess.

Mountain Man
04-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Thanks guys !!!!!

We sell a s pile of excalibur product.

Excalibur only bundles there arrows in 6 packs

One suggestion for you that works well in the shop is the Victory X-Bolts
Sold in 12 packs with brass inserts, and knocks. Excalibur recommends 150 grain broadheads and field points to be used with there bows.

I don't typically like to flaunt prices on the site but I can tell you that 12 Victory X bolts are just a few dollars more than 6 Excalibur bolts. They are a high grade bolt that can be used with any modern day x bow. You will save a lot of money by switching. You can use these bolts for all big game applications and devote a couple arrows as sacrificial grouse arrows if you know what I mean. lol

I send arrows across the province on the bus every week !!!!!

Mountain Man
04-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Thank you!
You may want to give these guys a try. They are sponsors here, and you never know...

http://hardcorearchery.ca/proshop/Home.html

Mountain Man
04-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks man !
ya hardcore archery in kelowna sells x bow bolts just call and ask for kory or ken