PDA

View Full Version : Goat Lake FSR

HUNTERTREV
04-10-2011, 05:52 PM
anyone do any mtn goat hunting up the goat lake fsr near powell river? if so care to share any info about the area or the mountain goat hunting up there, any info would be great thanx.

b.c hunter 88
08-03-2014, 07:44 PM
I did hade the opportunity but wasn't sure if it was legal to shoot or if it would of been retrievable so after two years of trying that was my closes chance but I don't take chances. I think it was around 31 mile up there there's a bluff wear the old camp use to be and I was 33 mile I think wear I had a chance

Everett
08-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Did one 10 years ago never got a goat but saw many some of the toughest terrain I have ever seen. But you can see them sometimes from the road you just can't get to them.

corey
08-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Ever head up to the Daniels?

180grainer
08-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Did one 10 years ago never got a goat but saw many some of the toughest terrain I have ever seen. But you can see them sometimes from the road you just can't get to them.

That's why goats are awesome and sheep hunters are gay. They are by far the greatest representative of a north American hunting trophy ever. On average, a really good goat, (usually taken late in the year) represents far more effort, danger, and more determination than any North American sheep. They just don't have the big horns to impress your friends with.