PDA

View Full Version : Salmon Arm 3d

hardnocks
04-09-2011, 02:50 PM
We just had our planning meeting to finalise our course. For anyone who has shot SA in the past we are bringing back our old B side. For anyone who hasn`t shot it one of the best course in the pro.

The list of top notch shooters that will be their from BC , alta ,and stateside is pretty impresive .

Breakfast starts a 7am 2 double yolkers pancakes and ham.

Sat night is pot luck we will barbuque some beast at spuds all we ask is a side dish. hope to see you their.

Bowzone_Mikey
04-09-2011, 03:26 PM
when ... where???

hardnocks
04-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Ya a date would help ha ha. Salmon Arms shoot is allways the last weekend in may .so its the 28 and 29th.
This year will be the first pro class . Theirs gold at the end ...but bring arrows.

oldtimer
04-18-2011, 07:54 PM
When you say the old B side do you mean the steep rock face ?
Your shoot is the same weekend as Kelowna and as Quesnels. Sorry but I will be staying for Quesnels Pig Roast if they are still having it.......Mike

Bowzone_Mikey
04-18-2011, 09:24 PM
..... staying for Quesnels Pig Roast if they are still having it.......Mike
What do you mean ...."IF"????

Thats the reason i come to that shoot .... certainly not for the shoot itself .... and definatly not for the awesome people that allow me to socialize with them .... ;)

as for Salmon arm ... Shouldnt it be Salmon Fin ???? do salmon have arms ???? ... I would have to drive by two other shoots to get to it ... Merv my Friend ... I just have to support my Local area first so Q-town is getting my arrows .... I would really like to shoot Salmon arm ... but I dont see that I can .... Put in a provincial bid and I will be there

Ruger4
04-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Your shoot is the same weekend as Kelowna and as Quesnels. Sorry but I will be staying for Quesnels Pig Roast if they are still having it.......Mike

If I wasnt doing Heartland again , I'd definately be traveling to Quesnel, good mix of guys and gals , have had a lot of fun there !!
Good luck with your shoot, have a great weekend !!

Jonas111
04-19-2011, 07:48 AM
I am looking forward to shooting Kelowna and Salmon Arm next year. Kinda crappy the mistake happened this year but looking forward to shooting both next year. I love SA competition style shoot with the scores all posted. Wish there was more two day shoots like that so you can practice for the provincials.

Also the R100 would be awesome in our area. Great to see this sport growing as rapidly as it is.

hardnocks
04-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Yes Mike we are going up the rockface . We have had many requist to go back up there .
We only left the rock face to try and please the quesnelers that thought it was to tough.
We are going to ease up on the average joe. But are adding a pro stake that will do our reputation proud .

So if you want top notch compation this is the shoot to attend .

Ruger4
04-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes Mike we are going up the rockface . We have had many requist to go back up there .
We only left the rock face to try and please the quesnelers that thought it was to tough.
We are going to ease up on the average joe. But are adding a pro stake that will do our reputation proud .

So if you want top notch compation this is the shoot to attend .

The pro stake sounds cool , very similar it sounds to what The Hardcore/Heartland Shoot did last year and from what I've heard again this year, an Extreme stake category with a belt buckle for the winner in this division as well as other classes. Great to see................

hardnocks
04-23-2011, 01:01 PM
the extreme stake is sure not new with the heartland shoot . Lots of clubs had an extreme started started by the merritt club . Thats just an old unpopuler idea.
If you sign up for our pro stake that will be the only stake you shoot from . Joe Sarrizan from Silver Creek store has put up $400. prize money and will continue each year as long as he ouns the store.

sat. evening we will rotisary some beast and spuds on our barbaque its free all we ask is a side dish . salad buns or dessert.
I started this with the muzzel loaders rondvour. and its turned out to be about the best meat one could hope to have.

Ruger4
04-25-2011, 06:12 AM
Lots of clubs had an extreme started started by the merritt club . Thats just an old unpopuler idea.

it's an unpopular idea ? but your still having one ....? just calling it a pro stake......hmmm ? neat :confused:
I dont think it says anywhere that Heartland was the founder of extreme stake shots

hardnocks
04-29-2011, 08:53 AM
ok.. its an extreme stake same extreme stake that we have allways had. ...Just our regular stake will be a little easyer then normal .

copeyshort
05-10-2011, 06:28 PM
I think hardnocks is the first person i've heard say have an extreme stake is unpopular. pretty sure the winner of trails extreme stakes took home some cash and was pretty pleased with that. Not to mention everybody i've talked to seems to love the idea even after getting a few zero's. kinda contradicting yourself too promoting your "pro stakes" then saying its an unpopular idea? reverse psychology maybe. Kelowna Heartland Ranch here i come!!!

hardnocks
05-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Our pro stake is not like a extreme stake . Its a whole class ...Pro-class

copeyshort
05-13-2011, 10:37 AM
So what your saying is that its like heartlands shoot last year where they had an extreme stake at every target, they just didn't call it a pro class or pro stake.