PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting Course

huntwriter
04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Posted with permission from Marc.

Learning With The Pros "The Complete Bowhunting seminar"
If you live near Merritt and are a beginning or advanced bowhunter now is your chance to take it to the next level.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/huntwriter/shs_poster_2.jpg

It is strongly advised to book quickly as there are only a few more seats available and tickets selling fast.
Parts of the proceeds will be donated to a hunting related cause.

Note: This course is not the same or similar to the IBEP. Learning From The Pros - The Complete Bowhunting Seminar will show you how to become a successful bowhunter.

If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to PM me.

Onesock
04-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Lots of interest.............

huntwriter
04-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes Onesock lots of interest. :)

The organizers just contacted me that there are still a few seats available. After the radio interview this afternoon these seats will be gone fast, if you're interested now is the time to book or risk to be left out.

There also have been inquiries from rifle hunters if the course would help them. Absolutely! Most of the topics, such as scouting, treestand, stalking, ambush, scent usage and calling tactics are as relevant for rifle hunters as they are for bowhunters.

Onesock
04-15-2011, 09:15 PM
ummmm...............

John P
04-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Are there ever any courses like this in the Lowermainland if so Im intrested.

huntwriter
04-16-2011, 07:22 AM
The courses are offered to clubs as fundraiser events. Currently there are two courses available; The complete turkey hunter and the complete bowhunter. If you're a member of a club suggest it to the board of directors to host one of the courses. All courses can be held indoors or as a field seminar. Both events have been a great success for the clubs that hosted them.

huntwriter
04-28-2011, 06:44 AM
Yesterday was the last day of the four-evening bowhunting course. At the end of the last course segment every single participant made a point of personally shaking my hand and thanking me for a "great experience". I was deeply touched by that kindness.

About half of the people were first time bowhunters the rest are advanced to experienced bowhunters. I would like to thank the city of Merritt and the staff at the Merritt Civic Centre for their assistance and providing the facility for the event.

urbanhermit
04-28-2011, 06:50 AM
Othmar, I have always found "true" hunters and fishermen to be of better quality people, than the general population. I am sure you will agree.