PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted to a new type of hunting ! Soo much shooting ! Laughing ! and bonding!

grizzlydueck
04-05-2011, 08:20 AM
If you haven't tried duck and geese hunting , your in for a treat ! I'm an avid scent-free oldschool hunter -who gets pretty wound up in his hunting! And have found that going out blasting birdies -wearing what ever- eating what ever-burping -farting -bullshitting -yelling back and forth at each other duck and goose hunting ...is such a destresser! We go out after work even if its only for 1\2 an hour ! it's just that much fun ! So if you havent tried it grab some buddies and give it a wirl ! Just hearing the geese the last couple of weeks ....brings back memories and a smile to my face !

springpin
04-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Giving it a shot this fall, can't wAit

islandarcher
04-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I love going duck hunting. Only time I pick up a firearm and I love it for all the reasons Duey mentioned.

Peace Country
04-05-2011, 07:42 PM
It is the most amount of fun you can have with your clothes on!

keoke
04-05-2011, 08:50 PM
The best day of duck hunting I had last season was remembrance day. The morning started out with a moment of silence for respect for those who allowed me to have my freedoms. That day was very windy and the ducks would move left to right a 100 kph but right to left they would be floating infront of us. The first shot we missed cause I was so use to lead shooting. I love duck hunting.