PDA

View Full Version : D'acry and Anderson Lake

henderson
04-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Just wondering how the snow is up there? And if any bears have been spotted yet? I know its early but I have a weekend off on the 16th and will probably be my only weekend off for spring bear!! Any info would be awesome!!

Another question too, with playoffs around the corner if there happens to be a game on that weekend we are thinking about going into Seton Portage. Is the pub open there? I looked online and it says its for sale but sounds like its still operating any one know?

Thanks in advance!!

Gateholio
04-03-2011, 01:11 PM
D'Arcy never gets much snow and this year isn't a real exception. You should have some green up at lower elevations by then. If it's your only weekend off, I'd give it a shot. Pub was open last summer when I drove by, but the best idea is to call them.

henderson
04-03-2011, 01:23 PM
D'Arcy never gets much snow and this year isn't a real exception. You should have some green up at lower elevations by then. If it's your only weekend off, I'd give it a shot. Pub was open last summer when I drove by, but the best idea is to call them.

We were up there on Dec 1(?)last year and were shocked at how little snow (if any) there was! Didn't know that would carry over through the winter. I hope to see some green up, but you never know. I will call to see about the pub.

lovemywinchester
04-04-2011, 06:22 AM
I went over the Highline road last weekend from Darcy. Continued over Mission mountain on to Lillooet with no problems. Driving my 2wd Ranger. I didn`t see any bears but It was warm there as usual so they should be around soon. The pub was open.

henderson
04-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the info. I didn't think the road would be a problem. I hope there's some bears around!