PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Licenses

Bucks&Ducks
04-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Old salt and freshwater fishing licenses expire today. Dont forget to renew yours before going out for a catch.

Good luck to everyone in the coming year:-D

WesHarm
04-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanx for the reminder!!

lorneparker1
04-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I hate today.
Freshwater license with steelhead stamp
Saltwater Licenses with salmon stamp
Hunting license with 1 bear tag.
$190 thanks come again~!

Whonnock Boy
04-01-2011, 06:32 PM
I hate today.
Freshwater license with steelhead stamp
Saltwater Licenses with salmon stamp
Hunting license with 1 bear tag.
$190 thanks come again~!

If you ask me, it is a small price to pay. How many hours a year do you hunt and fish? Quick calculation has me at a $1.75 per hour. Cheap entertainment! Rather inexpensive considering what you get for that. I would pay 3 times that to be able to hunt and fish in this wonderful province of ours.

field marshal
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Lorne;
What about Migratory Bird Permit , LEH cards, Elk And Deer ,Sheep, Goats Moose, Wolverine, Bobcat, Cougar and whatever else you waste your money on hopelessly pursuing????:confused: I think our government loves you??:mrgreen:
Cheers------Field Marshal.

300H&H
04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
If you ask me, it is a small price to pay. How many hours a year do you hunt and fish? Quick calculation has me at a $1.75 per hour. Cheap entertainment! Rather inexpensive considering what you get for that. I would pay 3 times that to be able to hunt and fish in this wonderful province of ours.

For me it would equal pennies per hour for my lic/tags but the gas can be a killer. :(
Just think of all the people around the world who would love nothing more than to come here and hunt in BC.
We are very lucky.
With that being said...yeah it hurts to put out for Lic/tags.
My first moose will cost me about $100/lb.
Factor in Lic/tags, gas, ect.
My house would be paid off by now if I put that $$$ towards the mortgage.

Chuck
04-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Hahaha......me $12 not counting tags.