PDA

View Full Version : How many infractions are you allowed?????????????

tankster
03-30-2011, 07:04 AM
i keep getting these infractions from this gatehouse guy???? whats his deal? is he an online cop>? if i get to many am i going to be kicked off here???

Ozone
03-30-2011, 07:23 AM
He is a Moderator, made so buy the owner of the site. I guess if you dont like the rules you are free to make your own web site.

PS: This should be in Open Chat, not the Mainland forum. Dont worry, you probably ont get band for your mistake.

r106
03-30-2011, 07:26 AM
What are you geting infractions for? Besides posting in the wrong forum

Devilbear
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM
If, you are getting many infractions, this is an indication that your posts may contain material that the moderators, appointed by the site owner, think exceeds the tolerance level they subjectively find acceptable. You should remember, that this is a PRIVATE SITE and the owner and anyone he chooses to act in his stead, have the right to set such regulations as they see fit and enforce them as they choose.

So, one has a simple choice in this instance, post ONLY what they find acceptable, or, continue to accumulate infractions until one is eventually banned, or, go elsewhere and post as you wish. For "freedom of speech", the best gun forum by far is Accurate Reloading and it also has the largest number of major gunsmiths posting, the next is 24Hr. Campfire and the others seem more arbitrary and, sometimes, obviously biased in the application of the posted site rules, as is their right on any private site.

This site runs fairly well and the mods donate a lot of their time to administer it and, regardless of whether one always agrees with their edicts, we all owr them and Marc a vote of thanks for keeping HBC going. One warning, though, do not mess with Gates, he is a large dude who packs a huge spear and has the ballocks to have his photo posted wearing a pink tutu....that alone, should give you pause to reflect on his potential...............

Gateholio
03-30-2011, 07:46 AM
3 infractions in a short period of time will result in a time out. Repeated infractions will result in permanent banning. Read the rules before posting. Stay civil.

AND PUT YOUR THREADS IN THE CORRECT FORUM