PDA

View Full Version : Third Dino trip.......

Leaseman
03-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Well last sunday proved to be another nice day on the water.....:mrgreen:

Headed out early(ish) and fished our way up from Fort Langley, hit a few of the old haunts with very limited success.....:neutral:

Finally got out abot Mission and with BCFR's having a "Fish-out", lets say traffic was a little heavy!

We finally settled in at the edge of a deep hole with no one else fishing and ended up boating 11 fish....:-D

Newhunterette and Pete joined us in their boat there and they ended with 5-6 fish too....

Another great weather day, no big fish, largest was heading towards 5', but was nice to get up Monday not feeling like we had been through a war!!

Plans are in the makings for a special "guest" appearance by one of HBC's legands (:mrgreen:) for a weekend of dino hunting......

Stay tuned!!

Some big stories might come from this weekend!

Mike

srupp
03-31-2011, 10:43 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...head down to fish with THE MAN,,,aka Leaseman...hope to get into some big dino -fish come saturday and sunday..

THANKS in advance Mike...

steven

One Shot
03-31-2011, 10:49 PM
I am jealous. Wishing the weather would dry up and get warmer so I can get the bottom paint done and back in the water and try out my new rod and reel.:(

Leaseman
04-01-2011, 08:05 AM
At least Steve we have two days this time to find them......:mrgreen:

Too bad Phil is stuck in a snow bank somewhere!!!!.....:wink:

Should be interesting to say the least.... not sure if Nick will come on Saturday as he has the flu.....:(

srupp
04-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Just home...AWESOME TRIP..Mike made it a spectacular 2 days of Dino fishing...some supper and off to bed...will post photos and account tommorrow..

THANKS MIKE AMAZING trip..EVEN THE HOTEL FIRE....

cheers and much thanks

Steven

Leaseman
04-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Hopefully you gotthe much needed beauty sleep buddy.....:mrgreen:

I left the "story" alone until you got home so you can tell it.....:wink:

(I still feel like I am rocking in the boat!)

Mike

srupp
04-05-2011, 07:42 AM
up and already @ work....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....will post photos after work...still cant believe how BLESSED I am to have such a GREAT buddy that would show me all his favorite holes....fishing holes...lmao....was a spectacular weekend...with phnominal results...so very very much APPRECIATED...NOW TO GET SOME sardine juice ready for Nicks pack sack...lol

cheers and Yawns..

steven

I will work on that list today between calls...