PDA

View Full Version : GunDog Seminar Update

bopper
03-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks for all the enquiries; we need 10 participants to make ti viable; a maximujm of 12 so all dogs and handlers would get lots of work. There is space for 4 more, so please send a PM if you are intereted.
Course will cover my program of "Results Through Respect, and Training With Trust".
This will be a hands-on clinic, with lots of opportunity to work with your dog, and deal with any issues you may have. Topics covered will include (but not be limited to), basic obedience, steps in teaching new commands, collar conditioning, force fetch procedures, steadiness, bird work, muktiple marks, blind retrieves, quartering, flushing, staunchness on point, problem solving and much more.
Free camping is available on the grounds. Course includes training manual, barbecue on Saturday evening (with wine!) Dates will be May 28 & 29.
Hope to see you there.
vhttp://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/bopper/KanataBelle2.jpg

dakotawinters
04-08-2011, 11:09 PM
where will it be bopper?

MillBay
04-09-2011, 08:31 AM
The term "Maximum of Quality in the Minimum of size"

This term was used to describe the Épagneul Breton which everywhere else in the world except for the CKC and AKC is a different breed than the American Brittany.

mjmbc
04-09-2011, 08:39 AM
whereabouts are you holding it

bopper
04-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone:
The seminar will be held at my old training grounds near Grindrod, B.C. Dates are May 28 and 29. For all those planning to attend, I need to hear from you to confirm, as we will be holding to a maximum of 12 participants. (Spectators without dogs are welcome, for a much smaller fee). As soon as I hear from you, I'll send complete details as to what to bring, and directions to the grounds.
Hope to see you there!
Bopper (aka Doug Grant) decoydrums@hotmail.com

labguy
05-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Not sure if this seminar is full yet or not.

If you can attend, it's an excellent opportunity to learn from someone who has trained, or had a hand in training, some of the best retrievers North America has produced.

And...............you'll get a chance to see what well trained retrievers are capable of.................(my 2 dogs get to be the demo dogs :-D )