PDA

View Full Version : Robin Hood?

KB90
03-22-2011, 06:41 PM
My dad bought a bow a couple years ago, but we've never really used it. My brothers roomate and our friend Jon (Jon.s on HBC) is big into target archery, some of you probably know him. As a result hes got the key to the indoor archery lane in Quesnel :-D

So I figured it's something I should give a go. So i did, and I must admit its pretty fun.

The first time shooting, I did something I thought was pretty cool, I am told its called a robin hood?

I guess now I will start shooting at the 3 individual targets :-D

O and a spring bow bear hunt is in the making!

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/robin_hood.jpg

bowhunterbruce
03-22-2011, 06:56 PM
yep thats definatly a robin hood,well done.ive got 3 of those trophys now lol,i still haven't learned to shoot at different spots.unless i am useing my broadheads.i love seeing nice tight groups.
bhb

GRIZZEZE
03-22-2011, 08:59 PM
I got 3 of those myself, the first one is realy cool but once you get your 3rd you start to add up the dollars (or at least I do) and start picking a slightly spot.
Congrats, that means you are shooting quite well

threedhunter
03-25-2011, 09:31 PM
seven at varios distances, a couple during 3-d shoots included. it gets real axpensive at 24 dollars an arrow though.i now shoot 3 spots to conserve money.

untilthelastbeat
03-25-2011, 10:38 PM
yea im at 3 in the last year or so, first one was pretty cool then the second two i just got pissed off hahah arrows arent cheep. you learn to hate that distinct sound it makes :P "release - wack/splinter - F*@!k!"

91Jason91
03-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Lol nice shot =p and there goes 25 bucks down the drain