PDA

View Full Version : For all the Honda CT fan's.........the collection is growing.

Johnnybear
03-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Well my buddies picked up 2 more 110's on the weekend and I aquired another 90 (from one of them). The collection is up to 7 now. One 90 is for sale. We cleaned them up and made a bit of a photo shoot with them all lined up. Very cool little machines that are very capable. Two speed transmission, SUPER cheap on fuel, can haul a deer on the back, and just a fun way to get back into the unkown for hunting.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/Coal_miner/Motorbikes%20and%20trucks/IMG_0967.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/Coal_miner/Motorbikes%20and%20trucks/IMG_0963.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/Coal_miner/Motorbikes%20and%20trucks/IMG_0959.jpg

hillclimber
03-20-2011, 11:08 PM
WOW:eek: now you would think that those pictures were taken 40 years ago!!!

My aunt has a 90 she's trying to get rid of. You need any parts?? Just thought i'd ask

RayHill
03-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Those bikes are in grate shape. That was my first bike when i was a kid CT70.

Where did you get them all from???

MuleyMadness
03-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Those bad boy's still look minty JB...you guys must really love em.

RayHill
03-20-2011, 11:13 PM
What do you want for the one for sale?

Johnnybear
03-20-2011, 11:24 PM
WOW:eek: now you would think that those pictures were taken 40 years ago!!!

My aunt has a 90 she's trying to get rid of. You need any parts?? Just thought i'd ask

No parts needed hillclimber:cool:. How much does she want for the 90?

Those bikes are in grate shape. That was my first bike when i was a kid CT70.

Where did you get them all from???

Just years of scanning the buy and sell.

Those bad boy's still look minty JB...you guys must really love em.

Yup they are in great shape with relatively low km's on most of the units. Gotta love them. You can do an all day hunt (drive into where you want to go, get off and hunt, get back on, and drive out) for about 3 bucks in fuel.

What do you want for the one for sale?

PM Bluegrouse on this site.

Lone Ranger
03-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Cool! One of the first motorbikes my dad bought for us kids was a CT70, man we beat the hell out of the poor thing and it just kept on going for years and years. Someone accidentally tried to run it on diesel fuel and it died pretty quickly thereafter (seized the engine when it flooded and hydrolocked the engine/bent the rod). Shame really, was a great little putter around bike.

I've been looking for a decent CT90 to throw in the truck, good for slipping around gates and barricades on those days when time is too tight to allow for hiking. LR

bearhunter338-06
03-21-2011, 03:47 AM
An old friend had one that was a 125, my dad had the 110, I had an old Trail 70, all cool old bikes.

gamehunter6o
03-21-2011, 06:01 AM
I love my CT110, but not enough to polish it up like your ones.:cool:

BigfishCanada
03-21-2011, 08:31 AM
Years ago hunting near mud lake an hour from goldbridge in the middle of no where, cam an old man down a mtn on one of them.. He was buy himself, alone in his own camp and he said he would drive right up to moose without the moose running. Cracked up when I saw him driving up to me.

Do people also call those things "Goats" ? Cause they will go anywhere?

Great pics!

Spokerider
03-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Years ago hunting near mud lake an hour from goldbridge in the middle of no where, cam an old man down a mtn on one of them.. He was buy himself, alone in his own camp and he said he would drive right up to moose without the moose running. Cracked up when I saw him driving up to me.

Do people also call those things "Goats" ? Cause they will go anywhere?

Great pics!

Well, yes and no........
If you stick to logging roads, they can pretty much travel anywhere. Navigating boulder fields and roads that have been reduced to stream-beds are pretty sketchy.

The steering is very *quick* and with the small diameter wheels, they don`t handle rough terrain very well. A trials bike they are not.....but for their intended purpose they work well.

dawn2dusk
03-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Right on man. THat is very cool. I have owned many CT90s. And always have at least one. Bullet proof machines. Best part is that they cost nothing to run and actually appreciate in value.

TommyGuitar
03-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Has anybody been over the Jumbo Pass? I am planning a trip to take 2 of these over the Jumbo and wondering if you guys think they would be able to make it. I have 2 ST90s, 1 CT70, 1 XL250, and am working on getting the CT90s. I might have one on the line for $200. Beautiful bikes!