PDA

View Full Version : bear charge bow kit help

scallywag
03-20-2011, 08:33 PM
I was handling the bear charge rth kit today and i kinda liked it and for the price it seems alright.. most reviews on the net make it sound like a good set up.. anyone have one or shoot one and have a first hand experience. should i be looking at a different starter kit? thanks for your help.

BlackwaterHunter
03-20-2011, 08:41 PM
If it felt right then i would say go for it! Bear makes great stuff

Bowzone_Mikey
03-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Bear makes good stuff for the begginer that is not sure if they would like the sport ... If you get addicted to Archery ... your gonna wanna upgrade in a hurry. Everyone I know that has bought a Bear product thinking that they will tinker with archery that gets addicted to it or shoots it more the average guy that wants to extend his season has upgraded within a year.

tomahawk
03-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Bear makes good stuff for the begginer that is not sure if they would like the sport ... If you get addicted to Archery ... your gonna wanna upgrade in a hurry. Everyone I know that has bought a Bear product thinking that they will tinker with archery that gets addicted to it or shoots it more the average guy that wants to extend his season has upgraded within a year.

Agree, I started with a kit bow that I put together and camo painted, took a bull moose and black bear with it but within 2 yrs I upgraded. Still have the kit bow as a back up if needed.

Bow Walker
03-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Every year there is always something new and exciting to add to your 'collection'. Not the "I wants", but the "I need and the I gotta haves"

It's like owning a boat. It's nothing but a whole in the ocean into which you throw your money.