PDA

View Full Version : Patience is a Virtue

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2011, 08:58 PM
still waiting for that moment of PURE estacy to arrive at my door ..... was a hold up that will be a few days ...My new bow was shipped with wrong Cam Modules ...so another 2 business day wait for them to get here ...

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2011, 09:01 PM
here is a pic of what I am waiting for ...
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/IMG_5656.jpg

this particular bow is owned by a Dude in Anchorage .... exact same bow and colors as what I ordered ...but he placed the order before christmas and got his a week after I placed mine on Jan 30

358win
03-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Nice colors for P.G.
Question. Do the vibe blocks on the limbs work ?
I have a 70 lb. Clearwater superflex turned down to 60 lb. and there is a bit of vibration/noise. I don't realy want to add anything to the string if I can help it.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Nice colors for P.G.
Question. Do the vibe blocks on the limbs work ?
I have a 70 lb. Clearwater superflex turned down to 60 lb. and there is a bit of vibration/noise. I don't realy want to add anything to the string if I can help it.

the Limbsavers??? .... yes they do ... on a clearwater I am surprised they are not allready on there

Ambush
03-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Nice. But why are you buying a lady's bow??

Ruger4
03-18-2011, 06:30 AM

gonna go get my popcorn and wait for this reply , bahahahaha :eek:

Jonas111
03-18-2011, 07:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THcg-u2GlYo&feature=related

Watch that on you tube and get the BowJax. I did and loved them.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-18-2011, 08:08 AM

I would expect nothing less than Pure Jealousy from a M-M-M-Mathews shooter,

Just because its Purely sexy dont mean its a girly bow ....

Bow Walker
03-18-2011, 02:46 PM

I would expect nothing less than Pure Jealousy from a M-M-M-Mathews shooter,

Just because its Purely sexy dont mean its a girly bow ....
Oooohh yes it does! that there is a girly bow if I ever saw one! :biggrin:

I think you'll love it Mike....;)

358win
03-18-2011, 06:16 PM
the Limbsavers??? .... yes they do ... on a clearwater I am surprised they are not allready on there

Thanks. I know you and Bowalker are the guru's so I attached the limbsavers and can't wait for the saint pattys day shoot in Nanaimo.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-18-2011, 09:03 PM
walkers prolly forgotten in his old age more than I'll ever know ... ....

there is lots of knowledgable people here .... I just have the time to spend on this site answering whatever I can

Bowzone_Mikey
03-18-2011, 09:17 PM
here she is ....
be here in 2 business days
http://www.bowzone.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=77&pictureid=642
Thanks Donny.Brooke

Bow Walker
03-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Now my bro's going to get (already has by this time on Sunday) a girlie bow too. His is going to be a new Alpine.

Black riser with white limbs! What's the world comin' too?!?

BTW - that pic of the bow is waaay too big! Won't fit on my screen.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-19-2011, 10:41 AM
fits my screen fine ... you need a bigger screen

Bow Walker
03-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I believe his bow is going to be a white riser with back limbs. :cool:

Pretty soon you guys are going to get a black and white shooting costumes to wear at 3D's just so you'll have "co-ordinated outfits"....:roll:

What kind of shoes will you be wearing to match? It'll be a bitch getting the right accessories. :lol:

Ambush
03-19-2011, 11:08 AM
What kind of shoes will you be wearing to match? It'll be a bitch getting the right accessories. :lol:
Mikey is searching Value Village for a pair of those old black and white saddle shoes the girls wore in the sixties.:biggrin: Might grow his hair out and get pig-tails to.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Mikey is searching Value Village for a pair of those old black and white saddle shoes the girls wore in the sixties.:biggrin: Might grow his hair out and get pig-tails to.

dont hafta ... between the mother in law and the wife i will be fully out fitted ..... the biggest fear i have is ...Do i need to get my ears pierced too?????

maybe bowsitter & i shoulda gotten the green bows ... to match all your guys jealousy ...

pure envy is all i am seeing here guys ..............;)

knockturnal
03-19-2011, 11:50 AM
dont hafta ... between the mother in law and the wife i will be fully out fitted ..... the biggest fear i have is ...Do i need to get my ears pierced too?????

maybe bowsitter & i shoulda gotten the green bows ... to match all your guys jealousy ...

pure envy is all i am seeing here guys ..............;)

Or to match the color of my vomit cause thats all i wanna do when i see that. hehe. just jokes!!:biggrin:

Bow Walker
03-19-2011, 04:59 PM
GEE-SUS!! :eek:

Picture THAT in the theatre of your mind...http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sSic_sick.gif http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sSic_toilet.gif

Bow Walker
03-19-2011, 05:09 PM
....and, yeah, there is a little jealousy I gotta admit. But not for little brother's bow - I'm not a fan of Alpine, never have been. On the other hand.....Mikey, can I carry your bow for you at the next 3D?

Bowzone_Mikey
03-19-2011, 05:15 PM
....and, yeah, there is a little jealousy I gotta admit. But not for little brother's bow - I'm not a fan of Alpine, never have been. On the other hand.....Mikey, can I carry your bow for you at the next 3D?

;)

Walker .... You can be my Bow B***H anytime ... Lol ...:biggrin:

Gonna be some sleepness nights ... turns out I'll be in Vancouver when it gets here ...

Bow Walker
03-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Will we be dressed in matching outfits? Carrying identical "man-purses"?

358win
03-19-2011, 07:28 PM
K. Now you guys are scarin me....