PDA

View Full Version : trophy ridge rocket meat seeker broadhead

drivintrucks_shootinbucks
03-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Has anyone used the trophy ridge rocket meat seeker broadhead? They come in two and three blade set ups and i was thinkin of getting the 3 blade. What do you guys think? (they have a few videos on youtube as well)

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2011, 09:26 AM
2 words .......F**Kin' Awesome

Bow Walker
03-17-2011, 04:11 PM
One of the few mechanical heads that I'd consider using.

Now can we come to the BBQ when you get that whitetail?

Ddog
03-17-2011, 04:20 PM
i do not know of one single person that has ever used these broadheads, nor do i personally know of one that has considered one.
but...i do love the name of them..
go with Spitfire XP if you are going mechanical, over 50 big game animals down and never had a fail!
JMO...D

Big Lew
03-17-2011, 06:59 PM
I have used them ever since they came out and were called "undertakers" The "meatseekers" are improved, (sharper) but both have given me fantastic results on large mule deer bucks out to 40+ yards, and at slightly angled shots. They opened as advertised, giving a great entry and exit wound. I have 2 that I plan to use again after re-honing, although they seem to have kept their edge. Others have been damaged by hitting rocks after complete pass-throughs. Most of us like to try new products that seem to hold promise, myself included, but I am so satisfied with the meatseekers I've bought enough to last me many years.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2011, 08:32 PM
its either them or the Steelhead Xps for me ....