PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Harvest Questionnaire

bearass
03-11-2011, 08:35 PM
I got my 2010 Harvest Questionnaire in the mail today.Reading threw I found a new change, you can now do this questionnaire online,cool.I went onto there site but its is not operational at the moment. https://securesurveys.gov.bc.ca/logins/hunter.html

The other thing I noticed was that the questionnaire only wants to know if i shot an elk and if I shot a mountain goat.

Why are there not wanting to know if I shot a mule deer or a whitetail?

I was just thinking with all the changes they made to the whitetail doe season in region 4 and by extending the mule deer season five days in some parts of region 4, that they would want to know the results.

Just wondering if anyone can shade some light on this thats all.

bridger
03-12-2011, 07:39 AM
you will probably get some more in the mail.

ianwuzhere
03-12-2011, 08:30 AM
my questionaire has bison, elk and mule deer.

fearnodeer
03-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Ya i tried to go online as well and told me to check back in acouple of days, so i am just going to mail it. You would think that if they ask you to go online that it would be advalible.

Ambush
03-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Since this experiment may bring us one step closer to doing all licensing, LEH and tags on-line, it would be good if as many hunters as possible used this option.
It always amazes me that I get all my Alberta licenses without leaving my home and yet for BC where I live , it requires a drive and snail mail.

Steeleco
03-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Mine is about Mule deer and only Mule deer. My son got his first yesterday and it's the same as mine. I've always had a multiple of animals in the past.

I'll be doing it online later today, if it works??

35 Whelen
03-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Sounds to me like they really want to get a cross section of the province. Mine were for Moose, Elk, Wolf, Game birds and Upland and waterfowl.

They would get much better reply rate if they had their site up and running.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-12-2011, 12:05 PM
mine is for Moose, Mule deer and Elk .... I had LEH for moose and Mule deer and I bought a general elk tag ...

Might have something to do with what tags you bought and were drawn for ????

bearass
03-12-2011, 12:42 PM
I bought a general elk ,mule and whitetail,and had leh goat but they only want to know about the elk and goat on the questionnaire.

I am going to check thier site again.

one-shot-wonder
03-12-2011, 12:48 PM
The questionaire is random, not all hunters recieve one and ones that do, not all the species they purchased tags for are questioned.

the last few years I have purchased so many tags they have to staple them to the back, yet my questionaire each year only targets a few different species, mostly the ones on LEH.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-12-2011, 01:06 PM
all i know is on the letter it actually said that they noticed that I had an LEH Moose and Muley ....