PDA

View Full Version : Target shooting on the mountain

city hunter
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Hi There I would to know if it's legal or illegal during non-hunting season bring rifles and shot guns up to the mountain for target shooting or rifle sighting ?I think it should be ok ??right ? any help would be appreciated thanks a lot !!!

steel_ram
03-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Yes as long as it's a place that your allowed to be, discharge fire arms and safe. Don't be doing anything that could be contrued as pursuing wildlife that is not in season and pick up you trash.

city hunter
03-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes as long as it's a place that your allowed to be, discharge fire arms and safe. Don't be doing anything that could be contrued as pursuing wildlife that is not in season and pick up you trash.Got it,Thanks buddy

GRIZZEZE
03-10-2011, 10:47 PM
We go out into the bush shooting as often as possible. I usually end up taking 3-4 garbage bags along so that I can try to clean up other's mess (after 4 bags full it doesn't look like I have done anything). Make sure that you pick up all of your mess and it would not hurt to pick up someone else's as well.
If we don't start getting popular shooting areas cleaned up then we are going to start seeing these areas shut down. Please do your part

SHAKER
03-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Well put Grizz....... also they're not many 500+ yard ranges with cross winds, up hills, down hills ect. You guys that have them non certified area's to shoot just keep it safe and keep it clean and you'll be OK. Pack'n out some extra garbage from the other users is always a good thing for everyone!

finngun
03-10-2011, 11:38 PM
yep and i pick beer cans-bottles sometimes make some
gas money...

city hunter
03-10-2011, 11:39 PM
We go out into the bush shooting as often as possible. I usually end up taking 3-4 garbage bags along so that I can try to clean up other's mess (after 4 bags full it doesn't look like I have done anything). Make sure that you pick up all of your mess and it would not hurt to pick up someone else's as well.
If we don't start getting popular shooting areas cleaned up then we are going to start seeing these areas shut down. Please do your part
yeah,I will

Don_Abbate
03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
bring a garden rake you wont believe how fast you can clean up spent shells and casings this way we always fill garbage bags and boxes certain spots we go to shoot are dumps, people leave tv's computers propane tanks clothes shoes garbage i found full bags of garbage ripped open its disgusting.

03-11-2011, 10:43 AM
You know the cool part about cleaning up your mess,,,,
When people look into the back of the truck and see the war zone clean up! I have had soo many comments.