PDA

View Full Version : Accompanied Hunt-Report/Declaration

hunter1947
03-07-2011, 11:49 AM
I just got a letter from ministry of natural resource operations saying that I have not sent in my report and I did report the hunt within 10 days of the expiry of the permit..

Kody94
03-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Hopefully you kept a copy Wayne.

hunter1947
03-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Hopefully you kept a copy Wayne.

Kody94 I just got back from the wildlife branch in cranbrook they where the people that got my report but they had lost them somehow ??? I have the paper work that ministry of natural resourse operations just sent me ,I have to fill out the paper work and send in permit and authorization service bureau in Victoria..

I wish I had copied the forms before handing them in last Sept :( under section 70 (1) (a) you have to report within 10 days after of the exspiry date and I did this.

You hunters out there if you do the same thing as I did host a hunter make sure you copy your documents before handing them and after handing the report in so you have prof that you handed them in leasen learned..

BiG Boar
03-07-2011, 12:13 PM
I had the same thing happen to me this year. They didn't get the email but luckily mine was time stamped. No big deal they just wanted the numbers.

sherpa-Al
03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Same thing with me last year, make copies of your copies.

Al