PDA

View Full Version : Daypack Contents....

The Dude
03-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Like most of you, I keep a bag in the back seat of the truck in case we see anything on the way to our hunting spots/drop off zones.
This is the bag you grab when you unexpectedly see something you might want to shoot.
What's in yours?

I have
Knife sharpener (knife on belt)
7-10 hand loads
Two heavy duty garbage bags
Two large zip-loc bags (for grouse, organs, etc)
500-1000ml water.
500g or so of good trail mix.
Cereal and/or Energy Bars.
Lighter and matches
Radio/GPS and spare batts.
Headlamp and spare batts.
About 20-25 M of 3/16'' Spectra (extremely strong and light cord)
Digital camera and/or HD Camcorder.
Small lightweight tripod for same.
Gloves and camo head net
Game calls/scents for what I'm hunting.
Lightweight portable saw

Anyone else have a good list?
I think I'll be adding a Space Blanket to that mix:
That way if I'm lost and go crazy, I can pretend I'm a robot! :mrgreen:

Gateholio
03-04-2011, 03:00 AM
TP
matches
Knife
Electrical tape
Whiskey

I can do anything with the above contents.

The Dude
03-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Damn, I can't believe I forgot the TP! Also the energy or granola bars.

Reminds me of a story......(what doesn't)
A buddy of mine forgot his TP one day, and didn't realize it until the package had been delivered, so to speak. The only thing he had on him was a checkbook.
I think he used numbers 119 thru 132.
The joke was that he put a hefty downpayment on that piece of property.
Now whenever we have to take a dump, we joke that we just made a large ''deposit'' on that property over there.
I figure in about 20 years we'll own all of Region 8, and a good chunk of 3 and 4 :D

Lone Ranger
03-04-2011, 03:55 AM
A box of matches..

like an oldtimer buddy of mine says "I'll never be lost in the woods. Believe me, they'll find the forest fire soon enough!" :mrgreen:

Mine's pretty heavy cause it also doubles as an overnighter bag in case I gotta stay for the night somewhere (I just leave the pack in the truck), so it includes spare clothes and toiletry stuff too. Aside from that the usual survival gear though I also carry a camera, FRS radio, and bino's, ect. I'm young and pretty well built so it doesn't bother me carrying the extra few pounds around in the bush. LR

fearnodeer
03-04-2011, 07:05 AM
I carry some first aid supplies with me ie. tenser bandage, butterfly and regular bandaids, gauze and a couple of straps. It enough for me to mend just about anything. Oh ya i also carry current first aid certifacation. Hope this helps.

BiG Boar
03-04-2011, 07:12 AM
spotting scope, olfa knife w/blade, compass for when GPS fails, raingear, headlight, cleaning cloth for spotting scope, tags/LEH's.

gibblewabble
03-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Anytime I carry a valid tag I have my hunting day pack in the truck and I cycle different items of clothing through depending on the season.
These are always in it,
para cord
compass
knife & stone
matches
survival blanket
bottle of water X2
granola bar
small emergency kit
snare wire

I'm sure that I have missed a number of things, tired.

Jason

Chuck
03-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Way too much........

Some would think that the smart thing to do would be to go well prepared.

It's all bs I tell you. Just take a knife, a rope and a bottle of whisky. If you can't solve any problem with one of those three, then you'll never make it as a bushman. Lol.

sawmill
03-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Anytime I carry a valid tag I have my hunting day pack in the truck and I cycle different items of clothing through depending on the season.
These are always in it,
para cord
compass
knife & stone
matches
survival blanket
bottle of water X2
granola bar
small emergency kit
snare wire

Jason
Mines pretty much the same but I pack a paperback novel as well.Never know when you might be bored.

03-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Well mine is pretty much the same as most.
First aid kit
cord
batteries
compass
gps/binos
ziplocks
random choco/granola bars.
fire making stuff
knife,
but i also put in cheep vinal rain gear, light and you put it over your cammo to keep the heat in if you spend the night by accident.
and space blanket.
and no sharpening stone. I have 2 knives, no need for the weight of a stone.

stoneguide
03-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Gear I pack daily,

S.P.O.T
Sat. Phone
Tags
2 Knives
Knive Sharpener
TP
Spare socks
Gloves
Touque
Lighter and matches
2 Headlamps w/ spare batteries
Spare Jacket or Hoodie depending on season
Rope
First Aid kit
Granola Bars
Water bottle/ full
Spotting Scope & Tripod (except in deer season)
Rangefinder
Shooting Stix
Spare Bullets
Roll of electric tape and flagging tape
Large garbage bags
Mole skin
Rain Gear or Wool depending on season.

Probably missed a couple iteams but thats most of it.

SG

CanuckShooter
03-04-2011, 10:05 AM
A good boy scout always comes prepared....you guys all forgot to list the Trojans...you just never know when you'll be called upon to be prepared. ;-)

03-04-2011, 10:07 AM
A good boy scout always comes prepared....you guys all forgot to list the Trojans...you just never know when you'll be called upon to be prepared. ;-)

Wonder if "The Walking Slaughterhouse " had any on his "Epic" sheep hunt?

Weatherby Fan
03-04-2011, 10:17 AM
I use a Dwight Schuh/Coleman backpack as my day pack,it has a nylon external frame,could use it for a 2-3day backpack hunt also.
-I keep 9 shells on the stock of my rifle and 3 in the gun so no need to pack spare shells in my daypack.
-TP
-wyoming saw
-wyoming knife
-victornox serated blade knife
-flashlight
-digital camera
-hunting licence
-compass
-calls-bugle/deer calls
-2-50ft pieces of spectra twine
-bandaids/needle and thread
-2 bic lighters
-2-lrg drum liner garbage bags/2 ziplocks
-fleece touque and mittens if Im not wearing them
-bottle water/protien bar/costco trail mix/apple/tuna snackpackncrackers
-diamond steel/sharpener

Jagermeister
03-04-2011, 11:59 AM
I have a large Cabelas guide fanny pack. To this I have added a Buddy Lok knife and flashlight holder and a Buddy Lok padded GPS holder as well.

Into this goes;
GPS
Small pair of binoculars
TP
Small drawstring garbage bag and 1 med size ziplock bag.
Flashlight and folding knife
Small First Aid kit and small snap-lid case with ibuprofen
Space blanket
Filled water bottle
Bore snake and bore light
Accessories for walking stick
Magnesium block and striker for fire starting
Reflector vest
Roll of clear hockey tape and flagging tape
Blue nitrite gloves and regular pair of light cotton gloves (sometimes an insulated pair too)
Licenses and tags
~ 25’ of corded rope (not poly 3 strand twisted)
Spot emergency locator
Bear spray canister
Buck 105 knife and sheath
Small ziplock bag with almonds and dried fruit and a couple protein energy bars
Honing stone
Bullets and magazine
And a compass
Small headlamp
2 AA batteries

The bag has 3 adjustable tie-down straps on the top and depending, on season, I might have the gaiters strapped down, good shelf for packing the jacket when you get too hot. And for sure, there is a Cabelas collapsible walking stick parked there also and with the Vee, it serves as a rifle rest.

I rarely leave home without my Pentax RZ10 and Leatherman Blast on the belt.

All of this scales in at 15 lbs.

One thing that I don't have but am going to get is some coagulating powder for the first aid kit.

The Dude
03-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Where do you get the coagulating powder?
Funny how few people mention bullets, but I guess that and tags are a given.
I forgot headlamp and spare batts and trail mix too.
No wonder the damn thing's so heavy.
I might also add water purification tabs, in case I get lost, but this is never gonna happen, right? Right?

dana
03-05-2011, 10:21 AM
I like to keep my daypack simple. Flint, bullets, knife and tags. Maybe something to snack on like some cookies.

cariboo crawler
03-05-2011, 11:14 AM
These are always in it,
para cord
compass
knife & stone
matches
survival blanket
bottle of water X2
granola bar
small emergency kit
snare wire

Jason
thats pretty much what I take add a 9x12 tarp (they weigh nothing and when folded take up no space at all . Instant shelter . And fire starter

cariboo crawler
03-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Way too much........

Some would think that the smart thing to do would be to go well prepared.

It's all bs I tell you. Just take a knife, a rope and a bottle of whisky. If you can't solve any problem with one of those three, then you'll never make it as a bushman. Lol.

Sounds to me like if you get lost you just get drunk and hang yourself!!!!
Just kidding.

pappy
03-05-2011, 11:18 AM
I use the removeable top part of my frame pack's bag. Sometimes I mount it on my frame pack without the big section of the bag if I'm hunting rougher county. If I'm hiking from the truck for most of, or all day then this is what is in my pack. The pack stays in the truck if I'm near it.

Game bags
havalon knife and blades (in case I get something worth mounting)
reusable water bottle(s)
food (snacks and mountain house or sub)
tea
brunton stove (like the msr pocket rocket but it lights on its own)
iso gas for stove (small canister)
game call (not always)
packable rain gear
space blanket
flag tape
spotting scope (not always)

The tea, mountain house, stove and gas depend on the weather. If this stuff isn't in the pack its in the truck.

.300WSMImpact!
03-05-2011, 11:46 AM
lighter
firestarter
hatchet
bow saw
trail cam
8" knife
GPS, (but I dont know how to use it)
flash light
head light
plastic recycle bags
cheese cloth
50' nylon rope
food for one day
water for a day
tags
keys
bullets 15 minimum
binos
scents
calls
safety blanket
TP

I am always over prepared, but I hike with most of this stuff year round so it is not too bad, you get use to the weight,

.300WSMImpact!
03-05-2011, 11:50 AM

na you just got to know when to pull the goalie,

RiverBear
03-05-2011, 12:14 PM
tp
change of socks
map
gps
extra knife
water
food for the day
plastic bags (2-3)
matches
fishing line with 3 or 4 hooks
gloves
game bags
can of spam (had one of the old timers in the familiy tell me to put a can in there cuz it lasts along time just check the exp date at the start of the season)
I'm sure I missed a few more things

Singleshotneeded
03-05-2011, 12:18 PM
You guys have the right idea, I'll just add a few Atkins protein bars are always a good idea...

dog812
03-05-2011, 03:26 PM
One thing i started bringing is " tea light candles"
they are tiny, cheap, and weigh nothing.
But they help huge when trying to light a fire with wet wood.. i light the candle under the wood and eventually it will go.
And obviously will help with light when the flashlight runs out.
May help someone..

CanuckShooter
03-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Flagging Tape, gotta have it, way more important than granola bars....:mrgreen:

Trojans and a whistle.....just in case someone gets fresh.:-D [also good for packing water and signalling searchers]

lots of spare batteries because being alone in the bush with no light is scarey...

compass, because sometimes there is no moon....

para cord and poncho...for emergency shelter in the rain......

aj1493
03-05-2011, 05:04 PM
thanks all for the good info

bridger
03-05-2011, 10:09 PM
don't forget the three major food groups. tums, tylenol, and kokanee.

henderson
03-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Trojans and a whistle.....just in case someone gets fresh.:-D [also good for packing water and signalling searchers]

I've heard of people doing that. In a bind it would be awesome at transporting water. Just make sure its not lubricated!

waistdeep
03-05-2011, 10:20 PM
no TP just Wet Wipes :)

bearhunter338-06
03-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Trojans and a whistle.....just in case someone gets fresh.:grin: [also good for packing water and signaling searchers]

YUMMY Spermicide flavored water........

Whisky Creek
03-05-2011, 11:21 PM
THE DUDE;

Your list sounds more like a comfortable overnighter bag..... Jeez.... I can't carry all that on a daily basis!

I don't carry a day pack in that circumstance. On me though, I have a knife or two on the belt, a belly full of water, water proof lighter, compass and a few extra shells. Rifle is full of shells, binos on the chest, wool pants and good jacket, and good boots on the bottom side.
Good for a day or unexpected overnighter..... Usually a granola bar and TP floating around in the belt pouch with the tags. Failing that, a few of my T-shirts have been "Shania Twained" in an emergency.....
CLINT

BromBones
03-05-2011, 11:43 PM
I used to go with pretty limited gear - usually just my coat pockets stuffed with some basic items.

But I tend to wander a little farther than planned most of the time, and often a hike up the back 40 would turn into a couple days. Now I almost always take the pack with a good supply of gear, or load up the dogs pack if he's coming along. Bit more comfortable.

hunter1947
03-06-2011, 03:38 AM
The only thing that I can think of is my Ispot and some wire and bear spray..

The Dude
03-06-2011, 05:10 AM
THE DUDE;

Your list sounds more like a comfortable overnighter bag..... Jeez.... I can't carry all that on a daily basis!.....
CLINT

LOL. That's the whole point. I'll carry 6-8 pounds anywhere if it means I'm gonna have shelter, water, a fire and food. Far from comfortable, but it'll do in a pinch.
Plus, If I get something by myself, I wanna be able to butcher and pack it, or drag it, or hang part of it in a tree. Also wanna take pics, call my buds, know where I am, and have a light so I can see my way out.
A small price to pay for my safety. :D

Farmer001
03-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Pretty much the same stuff, use mechanic's shop towels instead of TP in a ziploc bag, don't turn to mush when it gets wet and when used with black tape makes a wicked compression bandage. Firestarter is dryer lint in a paper eggshells with wax. Wind proof lighter, steel/flint as backup.

Walksalot
03-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I was with Search and Rescue for many years and it is unbelievable how unprepared some people are for a survival situation. You don't have to be very far from the road to be in a survival situation. Having said that, as I am getting older, I am finding that at the end of a day of roaming through the woods my pack is getting bloody heavy.

mark
03-06-2011, 09:12 AM
I like to keep my daypack simple. Flint, bullets, knife and tags. Maybe something to snack on like some cookies.

Just blows me away how many people on this thread dont pack TP????

P.S. I'll bet you pack yer camera!

frenchbar
03-06-2011, 09:16 AM
TP is a must for me ......i cant get 50 yards into a morning walk without having to set a bear trap:mrgreen:

Squamch
03-06-2011, 09:24 AM
First aid kit
TP
Water
Camera
Raingear
Compass
Knife
Saw
Swiss army knife
Twine
A spoon
Lighters, probably half a dozen total.
A season appropriate hat
Bandana
Season appropriate gloves, mechanix during spring/summer, warm ones for winter.
A blue enamel mug
A 5"x6"x4" Tupperware container with instant oatmeal, just ad water soup, some jerky, an eatmore bar, and some other assorted food.
Spare underwear and socks
Sunglasses and a glasses cleaning cloth
Appropriate ammo.
Beer can stove and fuel.
Bags for grouse/liver/water
It's alot of stuff, but I spent one shitty night in the bush and would rather be comfortable thanks.

snowhunter
03-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Keep disposable rubber gloves in the water proof plastic bag with the toilet paper, in your day pack, when you cannot wash you hand.

Either diposable gloves or a pair of light rubber gloves sold for washing dishes, comes in very handy when gutting and cleaning game, since I find that fat and blood from game is hard to clean from your hands, when you dont have soap and water handy around you.

Disposable gloves also comes in handy as emergency waterproof gloves, by itself or as extra, waterproof insulation inside you hunting gloves. On a cold day, those thin disposable gloves are surprisingly warm by keeping the skind of your hand from wind, water and snow.

There are several brands and prices for disposable gloves. I find the vinyl disposable gloves are the best, which cost about $ 8-10 for 100.

The more expensive disposable gloves are also much stronger and last longer without breaking during cleaning out your game.

Wet napkins in small packages are also very handy for cleaning your hands.

Alpine Addict
03-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Tin of copenhagen, a leatherman and some toothpicks. Everything a mountain man needs.

tonywtc
03-07-2011, 08:10 PM
First aid kit
TP
Water
Camera
Raingear
Compass
Knife
Saw
Swiss army knife
Twine
A spoon
Lighters, probably half a dozen total.
A season appropriate hat
Bandana
Season appropriate gloves, mechanix during spring/summer, warm ones for winter.
A blue enamel mug
A 5"x6"x4" Tupperware container with instant oatmeal, just ad water soup, some jerky, an eatmore bar, and some other assorted food.
Spare underwear and socks
Sunglasses and a glasses cleaning cloth
Appropriate ammo.
Beer can stove and fuel.
Bags for grouse/liver/water
It's alot of stuff, but I spent one shitty night in the bush and would rather be comfortable thanks.

Why would anyone need half a dozen lighters?

spear
03-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Tags
Skinning knife
back-up knife
15 ft hemp twine
maps
compass
rain jacket + pants if forecast need em
5 extra rounds
wind checker bottle
lens pen/cloth
small first aid kit
lighter
matches
1 garbage bag
folding gomboy saw
sleeping bag
GPS
headlamp
extra batteries
digi camera

total pack weight under 11lbs
+
food/water

binos on harness or around neck
TP, grunt tube in pockets

dana
03-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Just blows me away how many people on this thread dont pack TP????

P.S. I'll bet you pack yer camera!

Be a man and use what nature supplies ya.

As for my camera, nope not in my daypack. It goes on my person, just like the binos and rifle. Go in Light, Come out Heavy.

pappy
03-07-2011, 09:01 PM
I keep tp, binos,compass, gps, sunglasses, spot, knife, ammo and gun on me not in my pack. All the rest are as listed earlier.

tonywtc
03-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Something that I will be putting in my pack that I have not seen mentioned here yet is a survival kit in a can, it is as big as a sardine can and costs about $20 but there is a ton of usefull stuff in there, as well as the can could be used for cooking in or boiling water in. look into it, I am sure you will want one too.

troutseeker
03-08-2011, 08:37 AM
TP, a few shells, a book of matches, 1.5 liter water in steel bottle, some jerky, a little rope, headlamp, small camera, small first aid kit, rain jacket, compass and Spot are pretty much what's in my pack.

On my person I'll have a sharp knife, a lighter, hunting licence, GPS. Rifle and bino's I carry, of course.

No need for extra batteries in a day pack, fresh batteries in the electronics should be plenty. No need for loads of food either, the plan is to be out soon, if it turns into and overnighter I just go hungry or eat grouse, rabbit or the tenderloin of the deer or moose I shot.

If I'm in serious trouble, the Spot will get me back to a hot meal fast enough, otherwise I can tough it out a while.

BiG Boar
03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey Guys, I compiled this whole thread into this post below, making a complete list of what I thought was neccesary and not really needed. With the 104 days I put in last year in the field, this was pretty much exactly it, but this year I will carry a couple extra ideas that I got from this thread included in this list.

Stuff that comes with me when hunting

On my person or in pockets:

Gun
8 bullets and magazine full
wind checker bottle
S.P.O.T.
GPS
Digital camera
Rangefinder
Binoculars

In my small day pack:

Two heavy duty garbage bags (will work as game bags for pack out)
One large zip-loc bags with water proof or bic Lighter in it(for grouse, organs, etc)
20ft strong light cord
Choice of Jerky, instant oatmeal, instant soup, granola bars
500-1000ml water depending on availablity
Headlamp with all electronics using the same type of batteries so no extras needed
spotting scope
Short lightweight tripod
Compass
Lightweight saw
TP as marking tape
Olfa Knife w/one extra blade
Electrical tape wrapped around end of barrel
Small first aid kid w/ tenser bandage, butterfly and regular bandaids, gauze, Mole skin, coagulating powder, tylenol, tums, Space Blanket, krazy glue vial, medication
2 feet of duct tape rolled up (emergency fix)
rain poncho or packable rain gear
Season appropriate Gloves
Season appropriate hat
Tags w/ LEH's and gun registration
2 inch square of rubber inner tube (awesome firestarter even wet)

Optional gear (Check list to see if anything is needed prior to leaving):

Animal Scents
Game Calls
Snare wire
paperback novel
Sat. Phone
Spare socks
Shooting Stix
Hiking poles
Accessories for walking stick/hiking poles (rubber end caps)
Bear spray
Gaiters
water purification tabs (area pending)
trail cam
Sunglasses
Wet Wipes
Radios (for someone walking you into an animal)
camo face/bug net
Siltarp for overnight emergency, but have garbage bags also for emergency cover
Whiskey
Swiss army knife or multi tool
Camcorder

If you print this out and keep it with you're gear you will never go without. Or save it into the notes section of your cell phone so you can check off the list and go hunting knowing you'll be okay.

Not neccesary if main list is brought

Knife sharpener – you got two olfa blades, easy to sharpen with a break off blade

Matches – bring a waterproof lighter or flint and steel as they are more reliable

spare batts – use all electronics with interchangeable batteries

extra knife – have extra olfa blades, weighs too much

extra headlamp – lights are a luxury, 1 is plenty

Spare Jacket or Hoodie – dress in wool layers before you leave

Bore snake and bore light – shoe lace or paracord will work to remove debris from barrel

Reflector vest – this isnt alberta

flagging tape – use tp as its bio degradable

Game bags cheese cloth – you’ve got two garbage bags
that will work to get your meat to camp

scalpal knife and blades (in case I get something worth mounting) – olfa will work in an emergency

hatchet – why not bring a chainsaw

keys – leave at camp or at truck under a rock

map – GPS and back up compass will get you to a road

can of spam – shoot a rat if you’re that hungry

tea light candles – rubber tubing is lighter and burns long as well

Whistle – something you should learn

A spoon – this isn’t a sit down dinner, drink your soup like a cup

Disposable rubber gloves – man up, its only blood, unless wolf hunting

stove and fuel A blue enamel mug - shouldn’t need for 1 day away from main camp

lens cloth – use your shirt, or just clean before you leave camp

sleeping bag – should have enough clothes to stay dry and warm next to a fire over night

survival kit in a can – your daypack is this

fishing line with 3 or 4 hooks – 20 days before you starve to death

The Dude
03-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Add to that list a Sawsall and a portable sewing machine for equipment repairs, and I think you have it covered! :D

Akula
03-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Picked this up online and it is a great set up.

http://www.ultimatesurvivaltech.com/ust_website/root/aqua_survival_kit.html#

Daypack contents:

Camelback pack w 2 litre water bladder
Above mentioned kit
TP
Nitrile gloves
Heavy garbage bags
GPS
Extra rifle shells
Hunting liscence and tags
Clif Bars
Powerbar energy gels
2 person first aid kit
25 feet parachute cord

moose2
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Depends on where and when I am hunting and for what species.
I try to walk areas that are rough , but where I could go retrieve a big animal with a quad. So in Aug and Sept I carry enough supplies to to gut ,quarter, hang , skin and cover a moose or elk. This way I can hang it in the shade to start cooling until i get back with the quad, which at times has been several hours and even over night.

CONTENTS

TP
Exacto knives and spare blades
a folding saw
enough rope to tie four quarters and moose pole
tie down strap to raise quarters to pole by myself
enough cheese cloth to cover 4 quarters (in vac bag)
camera , headlight , gps all use same size batteries AA
licence and tags
small survival/first aid kit
spare bullets
leatherman
a small lunch and some water if I plan to walk all day.
electrical tape
bug dope

in the late fall/winter

I trade cheese cloth, bug dope and tie down for touque , gloves and a extra coat or vest.
Mike

tonywtc
03-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Just in case anyone was wondering what all is in a survival kit in a can I have the Coghlan's brand one. It is 1"x3"x4" and weighs almost nothing. It keeps all the stuff in a nice tin that could be used as a cooking tin if needed, and keeps all the emergancy stuff inside it so it is not floating around in your day pack.

Contents:
1 Compass
2 Cubes Fire Starter
10' Multi-use Cord
1 Survival/First Aid Info Card
3' Mulit-use Wire
4 Waterproof Matches
101' Fish Line/Sewing Thread
1 Bouillon Soup Packet
1 Tea Bag
1 Sugar Packet
1 Match Book
2 Antiseptic Swabs
1 Razor Blade
3 Twist Ties
12" Duct Tape
1 Signal Mirror
1 Zip-lok Bag
2 Adhesive Bandages
2 Nails
2 Safety Pins
2 Fish Hooks
1 Signal Whistle
1 Pc. Chewing Gum
1 Sewing Needle
1 Energy Candy
1 Note Paper
1 Pencil

you might ask why the pencil and paper is necessary, survival experts say your notes from a sirius survival situation could benefit future people in survival situations, especially if something caused you to not make it.

I also suppose the can lid could be used as a knife like tool so you don't dull your sharp knife. (can is like a sardine can)

ufishifish2
03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
I have my rifle, a few bullets bouncing around the console, and an Exacto Knife.
The indians did it with sticks and stones, far as I'm concerned I am already cheating!

The Dude
03-10-2011, 12:05 AM
I have my rifle, a few bullets bouncing around the console, and an Exacto Knife.
The indians did it with sticks and stones, far as I'm concerned I am already cheating!

No meat thermometers and bison jerky? :mrgreen: