PDA

View Full Version : Question About Proper Gun Storage And Safety

DaBears
03-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Due to being flamed and trolled this thread has been edited

elkdom
03-02-2011, 08:38 AM
lots of people BOAST about all kinds of bull$hit!,, dont mean its true,,,

sure like to hear your "ex-freind's " opinions of YOUR shortcomings!

sorry! I dont like "busybodies" or RATS !

DaBears
03-02-2011, 08:56 AM
lots of people BOAST about all kinds of bull$hit!,, dont mean its true,,,

sure like to hear your "ex-freind's " opinions of YOUR shortcomings!

sorry! I dont like "busybodies" or RATS !

its ok .. no one likes rats .. but when a kid is in an environment that has guns that are stored improperly ... i wouldnt care about being called a rat when i could possibly save a life ... just saying i'll figure it out on my own.. thanks thoe

Slinky Pickle
03-02-2011, 09:13 AM
its ok .. no one likes rats .. but when a kid is in an environment that has guns that are stored improperly ... i wouldnt care about being called a rat when i could possibly save a life ... just saying i'll figure it out on my own.. thanks thoe

The last thread you started was about how to win an arguement with another friend of yours. I'm guessing this is the same "friend" and things didn't work out for you last time.

Hmmm.. maybe I shouldn't make morning posts on here pre-coffee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DaBears
03-02-2011, 09:23 AM
The last thread you started was about how to win an arguement with another friend of yours. I'm guessing this is the same "friend" and things didn't work out for you last time.

Hmmm.. maybe I shouldn't make morning posts on here pre-coffee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

it was a post on if hunting without a core aslong as you are with some1 that has a current CORE was legal ... whats with the early morning hostility ... :neutral: